Reporting Supervisor: Deputy Vice President
Location: Prudential Tower / Prudential @ Scotts
Designed to give participants a holistic and expansive development journey, Prudential’s Insurance Management Associate Programme (IMAP) is a structured 2-year accelerated development programme specifically designed for high performing individuals who aspire to excel in the Insurance industry. Your development journey will encompass rotations across the key businesses of Prudential, designed to provide you an international and holistic immersion of the key pillars of our organization and the Insurance industry.
The IMAP provides you an unparalleled opportunity to gain hands-on experience and tap on expert insight from our leaders up close. Through the course of your 2-year development journey, you will be exposed to understanding the fundamentals of the business and participating through projects designed to enable you to perform and contribute effectively.
We are looking for passionate, purposeful and self-driven individuals who are looking to be the difference you seek. Applications to join our 2017 cohort are now open.
Applications to join our 2017 cohort are now open. Please submit your detailed resume with a cover letter, together with a Statement of Intent (not more than a page) sharing why you are keen to join the Prudential IMAP.
- Degree holder preferably in Business, Marketing, Finance and Accountancy
- Exemplary analytical and quantitative skills
- Exhibit flexibility, adaptability and resilience in an exciting, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Great initiative, drive and ability to work independently and effectively in a team
- A creative, critical thinker, highly motivated and results-oriented
- Ready to define your own success and take ownership of where you want to be