Eastspring Investments Funds - Monthly Income Plan
- First SGD-denominated monthly payout fund* - launch in January 2005
- No investment lock-in period
- Asset diversification between US High Yield Bonds and Asian Bonds
- Tap onto the potential growth of Asian Bonds
- Potential capital appreciation through investments in Asian REITs and dividend-yielding stocks
Distributions are not guaranteed and may fluctuate. Past distributions are not necessarily indicative of future trends, which may be lower. Distributions may be paid out of capital.
Important notes: (i) Payment of distributions out of capital amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment. (ii) Any distributions involving payment out of the fund’s capital may result in an immediate reduction of the net asset value per unit. 1Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited may determine the distribution date at its absolute discretion. 2Distributions are not guaranteed and may fluctuate. Past distributions are not necessarily indicative of future trends, which may be lower. Distribution payouts and its frequency are determined by the Manager, and can be made out of (a)income; (b) net capital gains; or (c) capital of the Fund or a combination of any of (a) and/or (b) and/or (c). The payment of distributions should not be confused with the Fund’s performance, rate of return or yield. Any payment of distributions by the Fund may result in an immediate decrease in the net asset value per unit.
- Fixed Income component: Unique portfolio mix of US High Yield Bonds + Asian Sovereign and Corporate Bonds
- Equity component: Asian REITs and dividend yielding stocks provides an "extra kicker" in the potential total return of the portfolio
- Combination of investment grade and non-investment grade bonds optimizes risk-return ratio over the long term
|Launch Date||January 2005|
Class M - Monthly Payout
Class A - Annual Payout
Class M - SGD 1,000
Class A - SGD 1,000
|Annual Management Fee||1.25%#|
|Initial Sales Charge||Up to 5%|
|Investment Options||CASH and SRS|
#The Annual Management Fee indicated includes the management fee payable by the Underlying Funds to its investment manager.
Expertise You Can Trust
- Eastspring Investments (Singapore) was first established in Singapore in 1994 and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of UK-based Prudential plc. Reinforcing an investment expertise and focus on Asia, the company formerly known as Prudential Asset Management (Singapore) Limited was re-named Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited on 14 February 2012.
Today, Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited serves as the hub of the regional asset management business and manages a wide range of funds across various asset classes to service both retail and institutional clients.
To find out more about Eastspring Investments Unit Trusts, click here.
A prospectus in relation to the Eastspring Investments Funds - Monthly Income Plan (the "Fund") is available and a copy of the prospectus may be obtained from the manager and Prudential Financial Consultants. Investors should read the prospectus before deciding whether to subscribe for or purchase units in the Fund. The value of units in the Fund and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. The prediction, projection or forecast on the economy, securities markets or the economic trends of the markets targeted by the Fund are not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of the Fund. An investment in the Fund is subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested.
Investments in unit trusts are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed or insured by Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited ("PACS") and Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited or any of their related companies. PACS and Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited have not rendered any recommendation or financial advice in respect of the purchase of units in the Fund.
Investors may wish to seek advice from a Prudential Financial Consultant before making a commitment to invest in units of the Fund. In the event an investor chooses not to seek advice from a Prudential Financial Consultant, the investor should consider whether the Fund is suitable for him.
Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited is an ultimately wholly owned subsidiary of Prudential plc of the United Kingdom. Neither Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited nor PACS nor Prudential plc are affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America.
The information contained in this website is not required to be reviewed or endorsed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information correct as at 22 March 2017.