Eastspring Investments Unit Trusts - Asian Balanced Fund
Seeking to enjoy potentially higher returns associated with Asian markets? Yet, desiring the security of more conservative investment instruments such as bonds?
The Eastspring Investments Unit Trusts - Asian Balanced Fund's unique combination of Asian equities and US Bonds offer both benefits to you. You can take advantage of Asia's growth and yet enjoy the stability of your investment.
Asian equities represent great potential value. Here's why:
- Since the 1997/98 financial crisis, Asian countries have been repairing their national and corporate balance sheets
- Asian equities are attractively valued and offer growth potential
- Asian corporate profitability has improved significantly in recent years
Why US bonds?
US bonds are attractive in providing stability to the Fund. Here's why:
- US bond market is broad, diversified and well regulated
Dynamic Asset Allocation
- Comprises a portfolio of 50% equities and 50% bonds with dynamic tilt (+/-20%) so the fund manager can take advantage of opportunities as they emerge
- Invests in different asset classes and regions for diversification
- Attempts to shelters your investment from extreme volatility by investing in the quality (investment grade) segment of the US bond market
|Launch Date||13 January 2003|
|Subscription Method||Cash, CPFIS-OA, CPFIS-SA, SRS Account|
|Initial Sales Charge||3%|
|Management Fee||1.3%^ per annum.|
#Subject to distributor's terms and conditions. The minimum initial investment amount with Prudential Assurance Company Singapore is set at S$5,000.
^With effect from 1 June 2012, the management fee is 1.3% per annum, which includes the management fees charged by the underlying funds.
Expertise You Can Trust
- Eastspring Investments (Singapore) was first established in Singapore in 1994 and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of UK-based Prudential plc. Reinforcing an investment expertise and focus on Asia, the company formerly known as Prudential Asset Management (Singapore) Limited was re-named Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited on 14 February 2012.
Today, Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited serves as the hub of the regional asset management business and manages a wide range of funds across various asset classes to service both retail and institutional clients.
To find out more about Eastspring Investments Unit Trusts, click here.
A prospectus in relation to the Eastspring Investments Unit Trusts - Asian Balanced Fund (the "Fund") is available and a copy of the prospectus may be obtained from the manager and Prudential Financial Consultants. Investors should read the prospectus before deciding whether to subscribe for or purchase units in the Fund. The value of units in the Fund and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. The prediction, projection or forecast on the economy, securities markets or the economic trends of the markets targeted by the Fund are not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of the Fund. An investment in the Fund is subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested.
Investments in unit trusts are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed or insured by Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited ("PACS") and Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited or any of their related companies. PACS and Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited have not rendered any recommendation or financial advice in respect of the purchase of units in the Fund.
Investors may wish to seek advice from a Prudential Financial Consultant before making a commitment to invest in units of the Fund. In the event an investor chooses not to seek advice from a Prudential Financial Consultant, the investor should consider whether the Fund is suitable for him.
Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited is an ultimately wholly owned subsidiary of Prudential plc of the United Kingdom. Neither Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited nor PACS nor Prudential plc are affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America.
The information contained in this website is not required to be reviewed or endorsed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information correct as at 22 March 2017.