Eastspring Investments Unit Trusts - Dragon Peacock Fund
Looking for a fund that allows you to tap into the sizzling growth of both China and India at one go?
The best of both worlds
- By investing in China and India in one fund, you have the flexibility to move between a wide range of sectors that are not available by investing in two separate funds.
- For example, if you own a China fund and want exposure to the healthcare sector that is slated to grow as people become wealthier, it's safer to go with India.
- Investing in high growth telephone and industrial companies? You are better off with China.
- And when it comes to the energy stocks, why limit yourself to one market when you can gain exposure to both countries in one go? As they say, kill two birds with one stone!
Dynamic asset allocation
- China and India markets move independently of each other - one may be rising as the other is falling.
- By combining both markets into one fund, our fund managers can switch freely between markets and sectors when opportunities present themselves.
- You will therefore gain far more leeway to protect your investment.
- Maximize long-term total return by investing primarily in the equity and equity-related instruments of corporations that have significant business interests in China and India.
- Seeks to invest in a diversified portfolio of about 20 to 40 stocks that are believed to be under-valued to help maximize the fund's growth.
|Launch Date||May 2004|
|Subscription Method||Cash, SRS|
|Minimum Initial Investment||Min.S$1,000#|
|Initial Sales Charge||Up to 5%|
|Management Fee||1.5% p.a.|
# Subject to distributor's terms and conditions.
Expertise You Can Trust
- Eastspring Investments (Singapore) was first established in Singapore in 1994 and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of UK-based Prudential plc. Reinforcing an investment expertise and focus on Asia, the company formerly known as Prudential Asset Management (Singapore) Limited was re-named Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited on 14 February 2012.
Today, Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited serves as the hub of the regional asset management business and manages a wide range of funds across various asset classes to service both retail and institutional clients.
To find out more about Eastspring Investments Unit Trusts, click here.
A prospectus in relation to the Eastspring Investments Unit Trusts - Dragon Peacock Fund (the "Fund") is available and a copy of the prospectus may be obtained from the manager and Prudential Financial Consultants. Investors should read the prospectus before deciding whether to subscribe for or purchase units in the Fund. The value of units in the Fund and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. The prediction, projection or forecast on the economy, securities markets or the economic trends of the markets targeted by the Fund are not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of the Fund. An investment in the Fund is subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested.
Investments in unit trusts are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed or insured by Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited ("PACS") and Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited or any of their related companies. PACS and Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited have not rendered any recommendation or financial advice in respect of the purchase of units in the Fund.
Investors may wish to seek advice from a Prudential Financial Consultant before making a commitment to invest in units of the Fund. In the event an investor chooses not to seek advice from a Prudential Financial Consultant, the investor should consider whether the Fund is suitable for him.
Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited is an ultimately wholly owned subsidiary of Prudential plc of the United Kingdom. Neither Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited nor PACS nor Prudential plc are affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America.
The information contained in this website is not required to be reviewed or endorsed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information correct as at 22 March 2017.