Eastspring Investments Unit Trusts - Pan European Fund
Looking to invest in Blue Chip European companies?
Eastspring Investments Unit Trusts - Pan European Fund aims to maximise long-term total return by investing in equity and equity-related securities of companies, which are incorporated, or have their area of primary activity, in Europe (including the United Kingdom). The Fund may also invest in depository receipts, including American Depository Receipts (ADRs) and Global Depository Receipts (GDRs), debt securities convertible into common shares, preference shares and warrants. The Manager intends to achieve this investment objective by investing all or substantially all of the assets of the Eastspring Investments Unit Trusts - Pan European Fund into Luxembourg-domiciled Eastspring Investments - Pan European Fund which shares the same investment objective.
- Positive changes to European corporate culture have attracted formerly US-centric investors to migrate their funds to Europe. There is confidence that the new business climate would boost equity prices over the long term
- Businesses are now more competitive as European integration erodes protectionist tendencies and businesses acquire a more competitive mindset
- Restructuring has been taking place as companies strive for better corporate governance and accountability to their shareholders. These developments usually translate into higher returns on capital and improved shareholder value
- Stock markets' long-term potential is enormous. The economies of the European bloc (even excluding the UK) are, together, almost as large as the US. But they lag behind the US in terms of stock market value. So, as Europe plays catch-up with the US in the capital stakes, the growth potential of European stocks would be staggering
- Centres on fundamental research where company visits are key
- Seeks to identify companies that exhibit the following qualities:
- Strong competitive edge; financial strength and low valuations
- Managers have flexibility to invest across a broad range of sectors
|Launch Date||16 April 2001|
|Subscription Method||Cash, CPFIS-OA, SRS Account|
|Initial Sales Charge||3%|
|Management Fee||Up to 1.50% p.a.|
# Subject to distributor's terms and conditions. The minimum initial investment amount with Prudential Assurance Company Singapore is set at S$5,000.
Expertise You Can Trust
- Eastspring Investments (Singapore) was first established in Singapore in 1994 and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of UK-based Prudential plc. Reinforcing an investment expertise and focus on Asia, the company formerly known as Prudential Asset Management (Singapore) Limited was re-named Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited on 14 February 2012.
Today, Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited serves as the hub of the regional asset management business and manages a wide range of funds across various asset classes to service both retail and institutional clients.
To find out more about Eastspring Investments Unit Trusts, click here.
A prospectus in relation to the Eastspring Investments Unit Trusts - Pan European Fund (the "Fund") is available and a copy of the prospectus may be obtained from the manager and Prudential Financial Consultants. Investors should read the prospectus before deciding whether to subscribe for or purchase units in the Fund. The value of units in the Fund and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. The prediction, projection or forecast on the economy, securities markets or the economic trends of the markets targeted by the Fund are not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of the Fund. An investment in the Fund is subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested.
Investments in unit trusts are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed or insured by Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited ("PACS") and Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited or any of their related companies. PACS and Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited have not rendered any recommendation or financial advice in respect of the purchase of units in the Fund.
Investors may wish to seek advice from a Prudential Financial Consultant before making a commitment to invest in units of the Fund. In the event an investor chooses not to seek advice from a Prudential Financial Consultant, the investor should consider whether the Fund is suitable for him.
Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited is an ultimately wholly owned subsidiary of Prudential plc of the United Kingdom. Neither Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited nor PACS nor Prudential plc are affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America.
The information contained in this website is not required to be reviewed or endorsed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information correct as at 22 March 2017.