We understand you need everything to stay on course amid changing investment horizons.
Today, with so many funds available in the market, making the right choice can be daunting. A new value-added service for customers of its Investment Linked Plans (ILPs), Prudential's Portfolio Solutions draws up model portfolios based on your specific risk profile. Portfolio Solutions also helps you stay abreast of market developments, via quarterly market and model portfolio reports. Armed with these comprehensive updates and valuable insights, you can then decide the best course of action.
- Easy access to a prescribed portfolio mix of funds according to your risk portfolio via PRUaccess.
- Offer regular quarterly reports by Mercer (Singapore) Pte Ltd ("Mercer") on macroeconomic market conditions as well as model portfolio updates and commentaries, all sent via email.
- Exclusive access to in-depth information and resources to help you make the most of asset allocation - reduces the overall risk of your investment portfolio through diversification into various asset classes that perform differently across the business cycles.
- Lower Risk Profile: a model investment portfolio
- Low to Medium Risk Profile: a model investment portfolio
- Medium to High Risk Profile: a model investment portfolio
- High Risk Profile: a model investment portfolio
- Customers with PRUlink accounts
- Customers who make payment by Cash, Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) and Central Provident Fund - Ordinary Account (CPF-OA).
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs. Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high cost and the surrender value payable may be less than the total premiums paid.
Investments are subjected to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of the units and the income accruing to the units (if any) may fall or rise. The information of this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to this insurance product in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant. The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside of Singapore.
Portfolio Solutions is brought to you together with Mercer Investment Consulting. The Portfolio Solutions will give you access to confidential and proprietary information of Mercer and is intended for your exclusive reference, for general information purposes only. This information is not, nor intended to be investment advice and shall not be relied on as such. All investment decisions shall be made independently by you, after duly considering and understanding the investment product(s), benefits and risks.
You are advised to read the fund information booklet(s) with respect to the relevant investment products before deciding whether to invest in such products.
As there may be market fluctuations and change in market conditions, you are also encouraged to refer to the subsequent model portfolios that will be updated on a quarterly basis. Such subsequent updated model portfolios can be obtained via PRUaccess.
Any opinion on or rating of investment products contained under the model portfolio or provided by Mercer, Prudential Singapore or any Prudential Financial Consultant in connection with the Portfolio Solutions is not intended to convey any guarantee as to the future investment performances of investment products.
The information contained in this website is not required to be reviewed or endorsed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 22 March 2017.