Prudential DO Squats Challenge (“Event”)
Terms & Conditions
By clicking the “Accept” button below, I hereby attest to have carefully read, fully understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I warrant that I am in good health and have no physical condition that would (i) affect my ability to participate in the Event, (ii) increase my or my child’s/ward’s risk of illness and/or injury, and/or (iii) endanger my life while participating in the Event.
- I confirm that I am fully aware that my participation in the Event involves risks (including without limitation sustaining personal injuries, illness, incapacitation and/or loss of life). I unconditionally and voluntarily agree to assume the entire risk of any and all accidents, incidents, injuries, disabilities, death, property damage, loss, expenses and/or damages which I may suffer by participating in the Event, however caused, even if caused in whole or part by the action, inaction, breach of any duty of care or negligence of Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited (“PACS”), its directors, officers, agents, representatives, employees, volunteers and all other related members (collectively, the “Indemnitees”). I further understand that there may be risks involved which are not known to me or the Indemnitees at this time, or the time of the Event, and agree to assume such unforeseeable risks, however caused, even if caused in whole or part by the action, inaction, breach of any duty of care or negligence of the Indemnitees.
- I am under no obligation to continue with the Event if I experience physical discomfort arises during the Event.
- Insofar as is permissible by applicable law, the Indemnitees shall not be responsible and shall not assume any liability for any damage or loss I may incur, including death and injury, whether such damage or loss is caused by Prudential’s negligence or otherwise and accordingly, by taking part in the Event, I agree to release the Indemnitiees from all such liability.
- Prudential reserves the right to disqualify or disregard me if I do not comply with the terms and conditions.
- The reward (TransitLink Single Trip Tickets with Single Trip ride) dispensed by the machine is non-exchangeable for cash, credit or any other items of equivalent value and/or non-refundable.
- Single trips redeemed can only be utilized on the day of issue.
- Single trip tickets redeemed is valid for 30 days from the date of issue and can be topped up after the first ride up to 6 times.
- Any issues that may arise regarding the use of the reward shall be taken separately with the merchant that issued the reward (TransitLink).
- The reward is subject to availability while stocks last. Prudential reserves the right to replace the reward with items of similar value at any time without prior notice.
- The validity period of the reward is non-extendable.
- I agree and undertake to, at all times, indemnify, keep indemnified, and hold the Indemnitees harmless against all losses, damages, demands, injuries, claims, costs, penalties, interest and fees, howsoever caused by, arising or resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, my participation in the Event, acceptance or usage of any reward, and/or any breach or purported breach of these terms and conditions and/or any applicable law.
- Prudential reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The terms and conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and I agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
- By participating in this activity, you consent to the use of your photograph, likeness, video and image in any broadcast of this event and subsequent productions drawn from images or videos of this event.