This season of love, show your loved ones how much you care by giving them a gift of protection. From now until 30 April 2018, purchase any eligible insurance plan and receive up to S$200 worth of shopping vouchers*.
|Protection Category||Eligible Insurance Plan||Minimum Annualised Premiums*||Shopping Vouchers|
|Term Plan||PRUTerm Vantage
PRUTerm Vantage (USD)
|Whole life||PRUlife multiplier flex||S$3,000||S$200|
|Critical Illness||PRUmultiple crisis cover||S$1,200||S$100|
|PRUearly stage crisis cover|
|Accident Cover||PRUpersonal accident||S$400||S$50|
Enhance your plan with supplementary benefits
Purchase any other Eligible Insurance Plan with Minimum Annualised Premium* of $2,000 and attach an Eligible Supplementary Benefit to receive $40 Shopping Vouchers.
|Eligible Supplementary Benefits||Shopping Vouchers|
|Early Crisis Multiplier Flex||S$40|
|Early Stage Crisis Cover|
|Crisis Care (PruTerm Vantage)|
|PRUsmart lady II|
|Payer Security III|
|Payer Security Plus|
*The Minimum Annualised Premium Amount is defined as the total premium due in a year for the basic premium only. The conversion of USD1 is fixed at SGD1.40 in calculating the Minimum Annualised Premium Amount for PRUTerm Vantage (USD).
*Terms and Conditions of The Gift of Love Promotion (“Promotion”)
A. Promotion Details
- “Prudential” means Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited.
- “Eligible Customers” means customers whose proposal was incepted during the Promotion Period and accepted by Prudential.
- “Promotion Period” means the period between 1 March 2018 and 30 April 2018 (both dates inclusive).
- “Eligible Insurance Plans” means any of the products with a Minimum Annualised Premium as stated in the Promotion Table above (“Minimum Annualised Premium”).
- “Eligible Supplementary Benefits" means any of the products as stated in the Promotion Table above.
- “Gift” means shopping vouchers amounting to S$40, S$50, $80, $100 or S$200.
- “Prudential” means Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited.
- An Eligible Customer is entitled to receive a Gift in accordance to the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion if the Eligible Customer’s proposal for any Eligible Insurance Plans is accepted and incepted by Prudential during the Promotion Period.
- This Promotion is valid for all premium payment modes (monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual). For PruPrestige Customers to enjoy their PruPrestige discount, premiums have to be paid annually.
- Each Eligible Customer will be entitled to a maximum of one (1) Gift per life assured per Eligible Insurance Plan.
- Prudential will issue a SMS and/or Email (“Redemption Notification”) to each Eligible Customer provided that the Eligible Customer’s Eligible Insurance Plans purchased during the Promotion Period are in force as at the date of the Redemption Notification. Eligible Customers shall be solely responsible for ensuring that they provide Prudential with a valid phone number or email address for the purpose of redemption. The Eligible Customer agrees and accepts that Prudential will not be responsible for any consequences arising from his/her failure to provide Prudential with a true, complete and accurate phone number or email address and/or notify Prudential of any change(s) to his/her phone number and email address. Redemption of Gift will commence three (3) months after the policy is incepted. Gift must be redeemed within two (2) months from the date of Redemption Notification. If an Eligible Customer fails to claim his/her Gift within the stipulated redemption period in the Redemption Notification, his/her Gift will be forfeited and the Eligible Customer shall not have any claim against Prudential for such forfeiture. Further details of the redemption procedures will be set out in the Redemption Notification.
B. General Terms and Conditions
- By participating in the Promotion, each Eligible Customer is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that Prudential may issue from time to time.
- Prudential assumes no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected forms or email communication, for technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic transmission which may limit an Eligible Customer’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
- Prudential has the sole and absolute discretion to exclude any Eligible Customer from participating in the Promotion without any obligation to furnish notice and/or reason.
- Prudential reserves the right to disqualify or disregard any Eligible Customer who does not comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- Prudential may at its discretion forfeit the Gift, or, if already awarded, reclaim the Gift at the expense of the Eligible Customer without payment, compensation, or having to give any reason whatsoever in the event Prudential subsequently discovers that the Eligible Customer is not eligible to participate in the Promotion and/or to receive the Gift.
- Gifts are subject to availability while stocks last. Prudential reserves the right to replace any Gift with items of similar value at any time without prior notice.
- Prudential shall not be liable for any loss of, damage to, defects, delay, mis-delivery or non-delivery of the Gift.
- Prudential reserves the right to deal with any unclaimed Gift in any manner it deems fit. Prudential reserves the right to request for the Eligible Customers’ proof of eligibility, identity and/or otherwise for the purposes of verifying the Eligible Customer’s claim to the Gift at the time of prize collection. Prudential is under no obligation whatsoever to disclose the identity of the Eligible Customers or to publish the same for any reason at any point of time.
- The Gift is not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other items of equivalent value. The validity period of the Gift is non-extendable. Prudential will be under no obligation to replace or pay to Eligible Customers the value of any Gift that are not utilised by the Eligible Customers before the end of the validity period of the Gift as may be stipulated by Prudential and/or relevant merchants.
- The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions carried out by Prudential.
- By participating in this Promotion, each Eligible Customer agrees and consents under the Personal Data Protection Act (Cap 26 of 2012) to the collection, use and disclosure of any and all personal data of the Eligible Customer by/to Prudential, advertising and promotional agencies of the Promotion and such other third party, in Prudential’s absolute discretion, consider appropriate or necessary in connection with the Promotion and redemption of Gift.
- If an Eligible Customer provides Prudential with personal data of any third party, that Eligible Customer hereby:
- Agrees on behalf of that third party to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein; and
- Consents on behalf of that third party, to Prudential’s collection, use, disclosure and processing of his/her personal data in accordance with the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- Prudential shall not be liable for any third party’s misuse of the Eligible Customer’s submitted information and photograph as a result of the Eligible Customer taking part in the Promotion.
- Unless prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes permission for Prudential, its advertising and promotional agencies to use any of the Eligible Customer’s names, and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes. Each Eligible Customer further agrees and acknowledges that the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all photographs or audio-video or other recordings of the Eligible Customer taken or made in connection with the Promotion shall vest solely and absolutely in Prudential without any compensation to the Eligible Customer.
- Prudential may at any time at its absolute discretion, without prior notice or assigning any reason thereof or being liable to any person, (i) suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion, or (ii) delete, vary, supplement, amend, modify any one or more of the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion. Prudential’s determination of all matters in connection with the Promotion and the Gift shall be final, binding and conclusive. Prudential is not obliged to give any reason or prior notice on any matter concerning the Promotion or the Gift. No appeal, correspondence or claims will be entertained. Prudential has the right and discretion to determine whether a party has met the requirements of the Promotion and/or to receive the Gift. Eligible Customers shall not be entitled to any damages or compensation whatsoever or howsoever arising as a result of such amendment, suspension or termination.
- By participating in the Promotion, all Eligible Customers agree and undertake to, at all times, indemnify, keep indemnified, and hold Prudential, its employees and agents harmless against all losses (including direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential losses), damages (including general, special, and/or punitive damages), demands, injuries (other than personal injury caused by Prudential’s negligence), claims, costs, penalties, interest and fees (including all legal fees as between solicitor and client or otherwise on a full indemnity basis whether or not incurred in respect of any real, anticipated, or threatened legal proceedings), howsoever caused by, arising or resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, their participation in the Promotion, acceptance or usage of any Gift, and/or any breach or purported breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or any applicable law.
- Prudential makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the merchants’ goods and services in respect of the Gift. Any dispute about the same must be resolved directly with the merchant. Merchant terms and conditions apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Promotion/, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Promotion, in particular the Gift, are the property of their respective owners. Prudential is not affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by, such owners and their relevant affiliates.
- Failure by Prudential to exercise any of its right or remedy under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and the Eligible Customers agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs.
Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable (if any) may be less than the total premiums paid.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Premiums for some of the plans are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience.
Foreign currency policies (e.g. USD) are subject to foreign exchange risk.
The information on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to these insurance products in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant
The information on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
Information is correct as at 2 April 2018.