Terms and Conditions of Grow Your Maturity Rewards Promotion (“Promotion”)
A. Promotion Details
- “Prudential” means Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited.
- “Promotion Period” means the new application of an Eligible Insurance Plan is submitted and incepted between the period of 1 October 2019 and 31 March 2020 (both dates inclusive), cap at 90 days after the maturity date of the Prudential policy.
- “Eligible Customer” means Prudential policyholder with maturing policy/ies between 1 September 2019 and 31 December 2019 (both dates inclusive) fulfills the Promotion Period.
- “Eligible Insurance Plan” means any of the regular premium plans or single premium plans meeting the criteria as stated in the Promotion Table below.
- “Voucher” means NTUC FairPrice vouchers amounting to the amounts as stated in the Promotion Table below.
- “Promotion Table” means the table below.
Eligible Insurance Plan Minimum Annualised#/Single Premium (S$) Voucher Amount (S$) If new policy is incepted from 1 October 2019 to 30 days after the maturity date of your policy* If new policy is incepted between the 31st and 90th day after the maturity date of your policy* Regular Premium Plan PRUActive Saver
PRUWealth II SGD
10,000 400 200 20,000 900 450 30,000 1,300 650 40,000 1,800 900 Single Premium Plan PRUActive Saver
25,000 300 150 40,000 500 250 PRUActive Saver
PRUWealth II SGD
PRUGolden Retirement Premier
50,000 700 350 60,000 900 450
For example, if an Eligible Customer has a policy maturing on 15 Dec 2019 and he purchases a $10,000 Regular Premium PRUActive Saver, he will get to receive $400 if he purchases any time between 1 Oct 2019 to 14 Jan 2020 and $200 if he purchases between 15 Jan 2020 to 14 Mar 2020.
#The Minimum Annualised Premium is defined as the total premium due in a year for the policy and supplementary benefit(s).
*If the policyholder has more than one (1) maturing policy, the policy with the later maturity policy will be used to determine the policyholder’s eligibility.
- An Eligible Customer is entitled to receive the Voucher in accordance to the terms and conditions of this Promotion if the Eligible Customer’s proposal for any Eligible Insurance Plan is submitted to and incepted by Prudential during the Promotion Period.
- The Eligible Customer must be the policyholder of the new Eligible Insurance Plan. There is no limit to the number of Eligible Insurance Plan each Eligible Customer can purchase during the Promotion Period.
- This Promotion is valid for all premium payment modes (monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual).
- If the Eligible Customer’s proposal for any Eligible Insurance Plan fulfills the criteria of other promotions carried out by Prudential, the promotion with the higher value will be granted to the Eligible Customer.
- The eligibility period for Prudential policyholder with maturing policy/ies between 1 September 2019 and 30 September 2019 (both dates inclusive) to qualify for the higher voucher amount is stipulated as from 1 October 2019 to 31 October 2019 (both dates inclusive).
- Voucher Redemption
Prudential will issue a SMS and/or Email (“Redemption Notification”) to each Eligible Customer three (3) months after the policy is incepted provided that the Eligible Customer’s Eligible Insurance Plans purchased during the Promotion Period are in force as at the date of the Redemption Notification. Eligible Customers shall be solely responsible for ensuring that they provide Prudential with a valid phone number or email address for the purpose of redemption. The Eligible Customer agrees and accepts that Prudential will not be responsible for any consequences arising from his/her failure to provide Prudential with a true, complete and accurate phone number or email address and/or notify Prudential of any change(s) to his/her phone number and email address. Vouchers must be redeemed within two (2) months from the date of Redemption Notification. If an Eligible Customer fails to claim his/her Vouchers within the stipulated redemption period in the Redemption Notification, his/her Vouchers will be forfeited, and the Eligible Customer shall not have any claim against Prudential for such forfeiture. Further details of the redemption procedures will be set out in the Redemption Notification.
B. General Terms and Conditions
- By participating in the Promotion, each Eligible Customer is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that Prudential may issue from time to time.
- Prudential assumes no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected forms or email communication, for technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic transmission which may limit an Eligible Customer’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
- Prudential has the sole and absolute discretion to exclude any Eligible Customers from participating in the Promotion without any obligation to furnish notice and/or reason.
- Prudential reserves the right to disqualify or disregard any Eligible Customer who does not comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- Prudential may at its discretion forfeit the Vouchers, or, if already awarded, reclaim the Vouchers at the expense of the Eligible Customer without payment, compensation, or having to give any reason whatsoever in the event Prudential subsequently discovers that the Eligible Customer is not eligible to participate in the Promotion and/or to receive the Vouchers.
- Vouchers are subject to availability while stocks last. Prudential reserves the right to replace any Vouchers with items of similar value at any time without prior notice.
- Prudential shall not be liable for any loss of, damage to, defects, delay, mis-delivery or non-delivery of the Vouchers.
- Prudential reserves the right to deal with any unclaimed Vouchers in any manner it deems fit. Prudential reserves the right to request for the Eligible Customers’ proof of eligibility, identity and/or otherwise for the purposes of verifying the Eligible Customers’ claim to the Vouchers at the time of collection. Prudential is under no obligation whatsoever to disclose the identity of the Eligible Customers or to publish the same for any reason at any point of time.
- The Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other items of equivalent value. The validity period of the Vouchers is non-extendable. Prudential will be under no obligation to replace or pay to Eligible Customer the value of any Vouchers that are not utilised by the Eligible Customers before the end of the validity period of the Vouchers as may be stipulated by Prudential and/or relevant merchants.
- The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions carried out by Prudential, unless stated otherwise.
- By participating in this Promotion, each Eligible Customer agrees and consents under the Personal Data Protection Act (Cap 26 of 2012) to the collection, use and disclosure of any and all personal data of the Eligible Customer by/to Prudential, advertising and promotional agencies of the Promotion, appointed vendor who manages the fulfillment and redemption of Vouchers, and such other third party, in Prudential’s absolute discretion, consider appropriate or necessary in connection with the Promotion and redemption of Vouchers.
- If an Eligible Customer provides Prudential with personal data of any third party, that Eligible Customer hereby:
- Agrees on behalf of that third party to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein; and
- Consents on behalf of that third party, to Prudential’s collection, use, disclosure and processing of his/her personal data in accordance with the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- Prudential shall not be liable for any third party’s misuse of the Eligible Customer‘s submitted information and photograph as a result of the Eligible Customer taking part in the Promotion.
- Unless prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes permission for Prudential, its advertising and promotional agencies to use any of the Eligible Customers’ names, and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes. Each Eligible Customer further agrees and acknowledges that the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all photographs or audio-video or other recordings of the Eligible Customer taken or made in connection with the Promotion and shall vest solely and absolutely in Prudential without any compensation to the Eligible Customer.
- Prudential may at any time at its absolute discretion, without prior notice or assigning any reason thereof or being liable to any person, (i) suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion, or (ii) delete, vary, supplement, amend, modify any one or more of the terms and conditions of the Promotion. Prudential’s determination of all matters in connection with the Promotion and the Vouchers shall be final, binding and conclusive. Prudential is not obliged to give any reason or prior notice on any matter concerning the Promotion or the Vouchers. No appeal, correspondence or claims will be entertained. Prudential has the right and discretion to determine whether a party has met the requirements of the Promotion and/or to receive the Vouchers. Eligible Customers shall not be entitled to any damages or compensation whatsoever or howsoever arising as a result of such amendment, suspension or termination.
- By participating in the Promotion, all Eligible Customers agree and undertake to, at all times, indemnify, keep indemnified, and hold Prudential, its employees and agents harmless against all losses (including direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential losses), damages (including general, special, and/or punitive damages), demands, injuries (other than personal injury caused by Prudential’s negligence), claims, costs, penalties, interest and fees (including all legal fees as between solicitor and client or otherwise on a full indemnity basis whether or not incurred in respect of any real, anticipated, or threatened legal proceedings), howsoever caused by, arising or resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, their participation in the Promotion, acceptance or usage of any Vouchers, and/or any breach or purported breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or any applicable law.
- Prudential makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the merchants’ goods and services in respect of the Vouchers. Any dispute about the same must be resolved directly with the merchant. Merchant terms and conditions apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Promotion, in particular the Vouchers, are the property of their respective owners. Prudential is not affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by, such owners and their relevant affiliates.
- Failure by Prudential to exercise any of its right or remedy under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and the Eligible Customers agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.