DIRECT - PRUprotect life
We understand you want to provide lifelong protection for you and your family
Choice of Premium Payment term4
Upon death, Terminal Illness or Total and Permanent Disability3
Total & Permanent Disability:
Death & Terminal Illness:
Total & Permanent Disability:
Premium Term Age 70:
Premium Term Age 85:
Minimum Sum Assured:
Maximum Sum Assured:
100% of sum assured for death shown on the Certificate of Life Assurance + all bonuses5, less any amounts owing to us.
|Total & Permanent Disability Benefit||
Before policy anniversary prior to the life assured attaining age 65, 100% of sum assured for Accelerated Disability Benefit + all bonuses5, less any amounts owing to us, in a lump sum up to S$2,000,000.
|Critical Illness Benefit||
|Accidental Death Benefit||
|Enhance Your Coverage||
DIRECT - Crisis Cover6
- Provides lifetime financial protection against Death, Terminal Illness, and Total and Permanent Disability3, and premium is guaranteed
- Choice to add DIRECT - Crisis Cover6 for protection against over 30 Critical Illnesses6
- Offers a lump sum payout plus accumulated bonuses5 in the event of Death, Terminal Illness, Total and Permanent Disability3 or Critical Illness6
- Choice of premium payment term of up to age 70 or 85 next birthday4
Download Direct Purchase Insurance FAQ
If you purchase Direct Purchase Insurance (DPI) products, you have:
If you decide not to purchase a DPI product, you may seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for other products suitable for you.
To purchase or enquire about DIRECT - PRUprotect life1, please call our PruCustomer Line at 1800 333 0 333, click here to make an appointment with our Customer Service Officer or visit our Customer Service Centre.
*Terms and conditions apply
- You may choose to cover from a minimum sum assured of $50,000 and up to $200,000. The minimum entry age is age 19 next birthday.
- Participating plan means an insurance plan where the fund from the purchase of the policy is invested in a range of assets according to the insurer’s investment strategy. In addition to the guaranteed benefits provided by the policy, non-guaranteed benefits in the form of bonuses will be added to your policy. For more details, please refer to Your Guide to Participating Policies.
- The plan provides coverage against Total and Permanent Disability, provided the condition occurs before the policy anniversary prior to the life assured attaining age 65.
- Premium term up to age 70 next birthday means the premium is payable up to the last premium due immediately before the policy anniversary prior to the life assured attaining age 70. Premium term up to age 85 next birthday means the premium is payable up to the last premium due immediately before the policy anniversary prior to the life assured attaining age 85.
- Bonuses are not guaranteed and will vary according to the future performance of the participating fund.
- DIRECT - Crisis Cover will pay a benefit upon occurrence of any of the 30 Critical Illnesses covered. The premium for DIRECT - Crisis Cover is non-guaranteed.
Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable (if any) may be less than the total premiums paid. Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs.
The information on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to these insurance products in the policy documents that can be obtained from Prudential’s Customer Service Officer. Premiums for the supplementary benefit is not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions of the e-Brochures, the English version shall prevail.
Information is correct as at 22 March 2017.