Premium payment terms to choose from
Upon death, Terminal Illness or Total and Permanent Disability2
Sum Assured allowed
Death & Terminal Illness:
Total & Permanent Disability:
20 year term:
Up to age 65:
Minimum Sum Assured:
Maximum Sum Assured:
100% of sum assured shown on the Certificate of Life Assurance in a lump sum
|Total & Permanent Disability Benefit||
100% of sum assured for Accelerated Disability Benefit2, in a lump sum up to S$2,000,000.
|Critical Illness Benefit||
|Accidental Death Benefit||
|Enhance Your Coverage||
DIRECT - Crisis Cover4
- DIRECT - PRUprotect term1 is a regular premium term plan that is available for a term of 20 years or until the age of 653.
- Provides financial protection against Death, Terminal Illness, and Total and Permanent Disability2
- Choice to add DIRECT - Crisis Cover4 for protection against 30 Critical Illnesses4
- Offers a payout in the event of Death, Terminal Illness, Total and Permanent Disability2 or Critical Illness4
Download Direct Purchase Insurance FAQ
If you purchase Direct Purchase Insurance (DPI) products, you have:
If you decide not to purchase a DPI product, you may seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for other products suitable for you.
To purchase or enquire about DIRECT - PRUprotect term1, please call our PRUCustomer Line at
*Terms and conditions apply
- You may choose to cover from a minimum sum assured of $50,000 and up to $400,000. The minimum entry age is age 19 next birthday.
- The plan provides coverage against Total and Permanent Disability provided the condition occurs before its cover expiry date or before the policy anniversary prior to the life assured attaining age 65, whichever is earlier.
- For policy term up to age 65 next birthday, premium payment term means the premium is payable up to the last premium due immediately before the policy anniversary prior to the life assured attaining age 65.
- DIRECT - Crisis Cover will pay a benefit upon occurrence of any of the 30 Critical Illnesses covered, and before its cover expiry date, or before the policy anniversary prior to the life assured attaining age 65, whichever is earlier. Premium for DIRECT - Crisis Cover benefit is not guaranteed.
As this product has no savings or investment feature, there is no cash value if the policy ends or if the policy is terminated prematurely.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs.
The information on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to these insurance products in the policy documents that can be obtained from Prudential’s Customer Service Officer. Premiums for the supplementary benefit is not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions of the e-Brochures, the English version shall prevail.
Information is correct as at 10 December 2018.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.