PRULife Vantage Achiever II
From your vantage point, we know family comes first.
When you put your family first, you want to leave them a legacy that will secure their future and ensure that everything you’ve worked hard for stays in the family.
Designed to safeguard your most precious relationships, PRULife Vantage Achiever II is intended for a select few. It is a high-protection plan that multiplies1 the sum assured to provide coverage against death and Terminal Illness so your family is cared for under unforeseen circumstances.
High coverage of up to 350%2 of sum assured
Premium Payment Term
Acquires a guaranteed Surrender Value3
6-year premium payment term
Accelerated Terminal Illness4:
1 to 75 Age Next Birthday (Death Benefit4 & Accelerated Terminal Illness Benefit4)
For United States Dollar Plan
For Singapore Dollar Plan
Before the age of 85, the higher of,
Less any amounts owing to us.
From age 85 or above, 100% sum assured for Death Benefit4 and all the non-guaranteed bonuses5 that we have added to the policy, in one lump sum, less any amounts owing to us.
|Total & Permanent Disability Benefit||
|Critical Illness Benefit||
|Accidental Death Benefit||
|Enhance Your Coverage||
Accelerated Disability6, Crisis Waiver III, Crisis Waiver USD
- The Multiplier Benefit (“MB”) percentage is determined based on age next birthday of the life assured at entry. The Multiplier Benefit is derived by multiplying the MB percentage to the basic sum assured.
- The illustrated Multiplier Benefit of 350% is based on a life assured age 30 next birthday and below at entry for a United States Dollar Plan. For the same age next birthday for a Singapore Dollar Plan, the Multiplier Benefit is 270%.
- The policy only acquires a guaranteed immediate Surrender Value provided Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited has accepted the policy application and received the single premium. The 6-year premium payment term plan acquires a surrender value only after 36 months from the first premium due date, provided premiums have been paid for 36 months.
- The policy provides coverage against death and Terminal Illness (“TI”) for as long as the life assured lives. If a claim has been made under the Accelerated Terminal Illness or Accelerated Disability Benefit (if any), the Death Benefit sum assured will be reduced by the Accelerated Terminal Illness or Accelerated Disability Benefit sum assured that was paid out and we pay the reduced Death Benefit sum assured (if any), less any amounts owing to us.
If a Death Benefit claim payout is made, the Accelerated Terminal Illness Benefit terminates. If an Accelerated Disability Benefit (if any) claim payout has been made, the Accelerated Terminal Illness Benefit sum assured will be reduced by the Accelerated Disability Benefit sum assured that was paid out and we pay the reduced Accelerated Terminal Illness Benefit sum assured (if any), less any amounts owing to us.
- Bonuses are not guaranteed and will vary according to the future performance of the participating fund.
- The Accelerated Disability Benefit is an optional supplementary benefit that provides financial protection against Total and Permanent Disability (“TPD”) before the Policy Anniversary before the life assured attains age 70 years. Accelerated Disability Benefit can only be applied at policy application. The minimum and maximum entry age for Accelerated Disability Benefit is age 1 to 64 next birthday respectively.
If a Death Benefit claim payout is made, the Accelerated Disability Benefit terminates. If an Accelerated Terminal Illness Benefit claim payout has been made, the Accelerated Disability Benefit sum assured will be reduced by the Accelerated Terminal Illness Benefit sum assured that was paid out and we pay the reduced Accelerated Disability Benefit sum assured (if any), less any amounts owing to us.
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs. As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Foreign currency policies (e.g. USD) are subject to foreign exchange risk.
The information on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to these insurance products in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore. In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions of this brochure, the English version shall prevail.
Information is correct as at 7 August 2018.
This website has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.