PRULife Vantage Achiever III
From your vantage point, we know that family comes first.
When you put your family first, you want to leave them a legacy that will secure their future and ensure that everything you’ve worked hard for stays in the family.
Designed to safeguard your most precious relationships, PRULife Vantage Achiever III is intended for a select few. It is a single-premium, high-protection plan that multiplies the basic coverage amount (Sum Assured) to provide high coverage against death and Terminal Illness so your family is cared for under unforeseen circumstances.
High coverage for death and Terminal Illness
Premium Payment Term
Acquires a guaranteed Surrender Value2
Individual owned & corporate owned policies
Accelerated Terminal Illness3:
1 to 75 Age Next Birthday (Death Benefit3 & Accelerated Terminal Illness Benefit3)
For United States Dollar Plan
For Singapore Dollar Plan
Before the age of 85, the higher of,
Less any amounts owing to us.
From age 85 or above, 100% sum assured for Death Benefit3 and all the non-guaranteed bonuses4 that we have added to the policy, in one lump sum, less any amounts owing to us.
|Total & Permanent Disability Benefit||
|Critical Illness Benefit||
|Accidental Death Benefit||
|Enhance Your Coverage||
- The Multiplier Benefit (“MB”) percentage is determined based on age next birthday of the life assured at entry. The Multiplier Benefit is derived by multiplying the MB percentage to the basic sum assured.
- The policy only acquires a guaranteed immediate Surrender Value provided Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited has accepted the policy application and received the single premium.
- The policy provides coverage against death and Terminal Illness (“TI”) for as long as the life assured lives. If a claim has been made under the Accelerated Terminal Illness or Accelerated Disability Benefit (if any), the Death Benefit sum assured will be reduced by the Accelerated Terminal Illness or Accelerated Disability Benefit sum assured that was paid out and we pay the reduced Death Benefit sum assured (if any), less any amounts owing to us.
If a Death Benefit claim payout is made, the Accelerated Terminal Illness Benefit terminates. If an Accelerated Disability Benefit (if any) claim payout has been made, the Accelerated Terminal Illness Benefit sum assured will be reduced by the Accelerated Disability Benefit sum assured that was paid out and we pay the reduced Accelerated Terminal Illness Benefit sum assured (if any), less any amounts owing to us.
- Bonuses are not guaranteed and will vary according to the future performance of the participating fund.
- The Accelerated Disability Benefit is an optional supplementary benefit that provides financial protection against Total and Permanent Disability (“TPD”) before the Policy Anniversary before the life assured attains age 70 years (cover end date). Accelerated Disability Benefit can only be applied at policy application. The minimum and maximum entry age for Accelerated Disability Benefit is age 1 to 64 next birthday respectively.
If a Death Benefit claim payout is made, the Accelerated Disability Benefit terminates. If an Accelerated Terminal Illness Benefit claim payout has been made, the Accelerated Disability Benefit sum assured will be reduced by the Accelerated Terminal Illness Benefit sum assured that was paid out and we pay the reduced Accelerated Disability Benefit sum assured (if any), less any amounts owing to us.
- Change of life assured to another life assured only after two years from the cover start date of the policy.
For individual policy, you are allowed to change the life assured only once throughout the policy term ; or
For a policy owned by a business organisation, you can choose to change the life assured anytime throughout the policy term as long as it is two years after the cover start date of the policy.
Refer to Policy documents for more details.
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Foreign currency policies (e.g. USD) are subject to foreign exchange risk.
The information on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to these insurance products in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
Information is correct as at 10 December 2018.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.