Enjoy the assurance of guaranteed savings to meet your needs.
It’s important to save for the future. But we all know that sometimes life gets in the way.
PRUcash secure offers you financial security and peace of mind with guaranteed savings upon maturity1 so you can better plan for your future.
With PRUcash secure, you can pay off your premiums in just 5 years, while being financially protected for an additional 10 years. During this time, you enjoy access to your yearly cash payout2, whether it is to indulge yourself with a new hobby or treat your family to a well-deserved holiday. PRUcash secure not only guarantees you 100% of your savings upon maturity1 but also provides additional returns in the form of non-guaranteed benefit.
Now you can reach your financial goals with assured savings, and provide for your loved ones along the way.
From 5th policy anniversary
No medical underwriting3
1 to 60 Age Next Birthday
Minimum Face Value4:
Minimum Annual Premium:
Pays of percentage of the Face Value4 plus all bonuses5 (if any), less any amounts owing to us.
The Death Benefit will be the higher of:
Plus any accumulated Yearly Cash Benefit less any amounts owing to us.
|Total & Permanent Disability Benefit||
5%2 of Face Value4
|Critical Illness Benefit||
|Accidental Death Benefit||
|Enhance Your Coverage||
Early Stage Crisis Waiver, Crisis Waiver III, Early Payer Security, Payer Security III / Payer Security Plus
How PRUcash secure works:
Mr Lim, non-smoker, age 40 on his next birthday, wants to save up for a comfortable future. It’s also important to him that he has access to yearly cash payouts2 for personal needs.
The non-guaranteed benefit is illustrated at a projected investment rate of 4.75% per annum for the participating fund.
The actual benefits payable will vary according to the future performance of the participating fund.
- This is provided there has not been any policy alteration such as partial surrender since inception.
- The Yearly Cash Benefit is a payout of 5% of the Face Value from the 5th Policy Anniversary until the 14th Policy Anniversary.
- Medical check-ups or answering health-related questions may be required if an optional supplementary benefit is added; or if the total committed premiums for selected plans per life assured issued in the past 24 months exceeds S$5 million (or equivalent). Selected plans will be reviewed and determined by Prudential from time to time.
- The Face Value is not the sum assured of your policy. The Face Value is a notional value used to determine the Revisionary Bonuses (not guaranteed), the Maturity Benefit and the Yearly Cash Benefit.
- Bonuses, if any, are not guaranteed and will vary according to the future experience of the participating fund.
- Annual premium quoted (rounded to the nearest dollar) is based on a non-smoking male, age 40 next birthday with a Face Value of $40,000.
- The values are illustrated at a projected investment rate of 4.75% per annum for the participating fund. The actual benefits payable will vary according to the future performance of the participating fund.
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs.
Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable (if any) may be less than the total premiums paid.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Premiums for some of the supplementary benefits are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience.
This website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to these insurance products in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant.
The information contained on this website is for distribution in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore. In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions of this brochure, the English version shall prevail.
Information is correct as at 18 July 2017.