PRUsave max limited pay (USD)
We understand you want to have the opportunity to invest in the US economy.
With a limited premium payment term: 5, 10 or 15 years
No medical underwriting1
1 to 65 Age Next Birthday
Minimum Annual Premium:
Face Value2 + bonuses3 (if any). less any amounts owing to us
The Death Benefit will be the higher of:
less any amounts owing to us
|Total & Permanent Disability Benefit||
|Critical Illness Benefit||
|Accidental Death Benefit||
|Enhance Your Coverage||
Crisis Waiver (USD), Payer Security (USD)
How PRUsave max limited pay (USD) works
Mrs Tan (female, non-smoker), age 30 next birthday, wants to save US$100,000 to supplement the cost of her son’s future university education in the US. She plans to set aside US$4,1804 yearly (approximately US$348 per month) for 15 years with a Face Value2 of US$55,000, so that she can receive the maturity proceeds in a lump sum for her son’s education at the end of 20 years.
|Policy Term (years)||Annual Premium||Payable for||Total Premiums Payable||Maturity Amount5|
(US$11.45 per day)
- Medical check-ups or answering health-related questions may be required if an optional supplementary benefit is added; or if the total committed premiums for the selected per life assured issued in the past 24 months exceed $5 million (or equivalent). Selected plans will be reviewed and determined by prudential from time to time.
- Face Value is a notional value used to determine the Reversionary Bonuses (non-guaranteed) and the maturity benefit. It is not the sum assured of the policy.
- Bonuses, if any, are not guaranteed and will vary according to the future performance of the participating fund.
- Premium quoted is based on a non-smoking female, age 30 next birthday, with a PRUsave max limited pay (USD) plan (15/20 year payment term) with a Face Value of US$55,000.
- The illustrated values use bonus rates assuming a projected investment rate of return of 5.25% per annum for the participating fund. The actual benefits payable will vary according to the future performance of the participating fund.
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs. Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable (if any) may be less than the total premiums paid.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Premiums for some of the supplementary benefits are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience.
Foreign Currency Policies (e.g. USD) are subject to foreign exchange risk.
The information on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to these insurance products in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions of the e-Brochures, the English version shall prevail.
Information is correct as at 22 March 2017.