Our customers are at the very heart of all that we do at Prudential. As we innovate to help them live well, we are guided by our values – innovation, collaboration, empowerment, accountability and trust. These last two values in particular, speak to the importance we place in ensuring that our customers are treated fairly.
The confidence our customers have had in us over our eight decade-long history in Singapore is precious, and we safeguard this trust by continuing to act responsibly and in our customers’ best interests.
The principles of Fair Dealing are embedded across the breadth of our business from product design and marketing and sales, to after-sales care. We are fully committed to upholding them by:
- Making fair dealing a central principle in our company culture and how we serve our customers,
- Offering products and services that are appropriate for our customers’ needs, and selling and marketing them responsibly,
- Providing our customers with quality advice and suitable recommendations,
- Being clear and timely in all our interactions with and communications to them, so that they can make informed financial decisions, and
- Responding to customers complaints in an independent, effective and prompt manner.
As a leading insurer in Singapore, Prudential will continue to uphold the highest standards of integrity and care, as we continue to make insurance simpler and more accessible for all of our customers.
Enquiries and Feedback
You can reach our Customer Service representatives at
If you believe that your concerns have not be addressed despite our best efforts, you may contact the The Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre Ltd (FIDReC) for additional assistance.