Terms and Conditions of Experts in Money Promotion (“Promotion”)
A. Promotion Details
- “Prudential” means Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited.
- “Promotion Period” means the period between 18 April 2019 and 18 June 2019 (both dates inclusive).
- “Eligible Customer” means a customer who has submitted a lead enquiry on Experts in Money landing page, and completed a financial review with a Prudential financial sales consultant during the stated Promotion Period.
- “Gift” means a SGD 30 e-voucher from available merchants on Prupresents.com.sg
- Each Eligible Customer will be entitled to a maximum of one (1) Gift per customer.
- Prudential will issue a unique voucher code to each customer that has filled up a lead form on Experts in Money landing page, of which is eligible for redemption only when a financial review is completed with a Prudential financial sales consultant. Eligible Customers shall be solely responsible for ensuring that they provide Prudential with a valid email address for redemption. The Eligible Customer agrees and accepts that Prudential will not be responsible for any consequences arising from his/her failure to provide Prudential with a true, complete and accurate email address. Gift redemption will be processed within seven to fourteen working days from selection of Prupresents.com.sg. Gift must be redeemed within six (6) months from the date of Redemption Notification, or otherwise stated. If an Eligible Customer fails to claim his/her Gift within the stipulated redemption period in the Redemption Notification, his/her Gift will be forfeited, and the Eligible Customer shall not have any claim against Prudential for such forfeiture. Further details of the redemption procedures will be set out in the Redemption Notification.
B. General Terms and Conditions
- By participating in the Promotion, each Eligible Customer is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions contained herein and any other instructions, terms and
conditions that Prudential may issue from time to time.
- Prudential assumes no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected forms or email communication, for technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic transmission which may limit an Eligible Customer’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
- Prudential has the sole and absolute discretion to exclude any Eligible Customer from participating in
the Promotion without any obligation to furnish notice and/or reason.
- Prudential reserves the right to disqualify or disregard any Eligible Customer who does not comply
with the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Prudential may at its discretion forfeit the Gift, or, if already awarded, reclaim the value of the Gift at
the expense of the Eligible Customer and/or Prudential Financial Consultant/representative without
payment, compensation, or having to give any reason whatsoever in the event Prudential subsequently discovers that the Eligible Customer is not eligible to participate in the Promotion and/or
to receive the Gift including but not limited to circumstances of policy cancellation under the freelook
- Gifts are subject to availability while stocks last. Prudential reserves the right to replace any Gift with
items of similar value at any time without prior notice.
- Prudential shall not be liable for any loss of, damage to, defects, delay, mis-delivery or non-delivery
of the Gift.
- Prudential reserves the right to deal with any unclaimed Gift in any manner it deems fit. Prudential
reserves the right to request for the Eligible Customers’ proof of eligibility, identity and/or otherwise
for the purposes of verifying the Eligible Customer’s claim to the Gift at the time of prize collection.
Prudential is under no obligation whatsoever to disclose the identity of the Eligible Customers or to
publish the same for any reason at any point of time.
- The Gift is not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other items of equivalent value. The validity period
of the Gift is non-extendable. Prudential will be under no obligation to replace or pay to Eligible
Customers the value of any Gift that are not utilised by the Eligible Customers before the end of the
validity period of the Gift as may be stipulated by Prudential and/or relevant merchants.
- The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions carried out by Prudential.
- By participating in this Promotion, each Eligible Customer agrees and consents under the Personal
Data Protection Act (Cap 26 of 2012) to the collection, use and disclosure of any and all personal data
of the Eligible Customer by/to Prudential, advertising and promotional agencies of the Promotion and
such other third party, in Prudential’s absolute discretion, consider appropriate or necessary in
connection with the Promotion and redemption of Gift.
- If an Eligible Customer provides Prudential with personal data of any third party, that Eligible Customer hereby:
- Agrees on behalf of that third party to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein; and
- Consents on behalf of that third party, to Prudential’s collection, use, disclosure and processing
of his/her personal data in accordance with the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Prudential shall not be liable for any third party’s misuse of the Eligible Customer’s submitted information and photograph as a result of the Eligible Customer taking part in the Promotion.
- Unless prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes permission for Prudential, its advertising and promotional agencies to use any of the Eligible Customer’s names, and/or likeness for
advertising and promotional purposes. Each Eligible Customer further agrees and acknowledges that
the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all photographs or audio-video or
other recordings of the Eligible Customer taken or made in connection with the Promotion shall vest
solely and absolutely in Prudential without any compensation to the Eligible Customer.
- Prudential may at any time at its absolute discretion, without prior notice or assigning any reason thereof or being liable to any person, (i) suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion, or (ii) delete,
vary, supplement, amend, modify any one or more of the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
Prudential’s determination of all matters in connection with the Promotion and the Gift shall be final,
binding and conclusive. Prudential is not obliged to give any reason or prior notice on any matter
concerning the Promotion or the Gift. No appeal, correspondence or claims will be entertained.
Prudential has the right and discretion to determine whether a party has met the requirements of the
Promotion and/or to receive the Gift. Eligible Customers shall not be entitled to any damages or
compensation whatsoever or howsoever arising as a result of such amendment, suspension or
- By participating in the Promotion, all Eligible Customers agree and undertake to, at all times, indemnify, keep indemnified, and hold Prudential, its employees and agents harmless against all losses (including direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential losses), damages (including general,
special, and/or punitive damages), demands, injuries (other than personal injury caused by
Prudential’s negligence), claims, costs, penalties, interest and fees (including all legal fees as between
solicitor and client or otherwise on a full indemnity basis whether or not incurred in respect of any
real, anticipated, or threatened legal proceedings), howsoever caused by, arising or resulting from,
whether directly or indirectly, their participation in the Promotion, acceptance or usage of any Gift,
and/or any breach or purported breach of these terms and conditions and/or any applicable law.
- Prudential makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the merchants’ goods and services in respect of the Gift. Any dispute about the same must
be resolved directly with the merchant. Merchant terms and conditions apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the terms and conditions contained herein
and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Promotion,
the terms and conditions contained herein shall prevail.
- Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in
connection with this Promotion, in particular the Gift, are the property of their respective owners.
Prudential is not affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by, such owners and their relevant
- Failure by Prudential to exercise any of its right or remedy under the terms and conditions contained
herein does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- The terms and conditions contained herein shall be governed by Singapore law and the Eligible Customers agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
The insurance products and services that may be provided by the Prudential Financial Consultant during the face to face survey are provided and underwritten by Prudential (“Prudential Products”).