We understand you want 7 years of savings and enjoy payout in 12 years.
You can now get closer to reaching your savings goals with our PRUadvance saver plan. Designed to help you save in a disciplined manner, PRUadvance saver allows you to pay your premiums in the first 7 years and harvest potentially higher returns1 in a 12-year term.
PRUadvance saver also covers you against Death and Terminal Illness2, whilst helping you to attain your savings goals. You can now have peace of mind knowing that your family is protected, should the unforeseen happen to you even while you save.
Automatically funds for the last 5 premium years
Death & Terminal Illness2
Answer 3 medical questions
Payable by customer:
1 to 65 Age Next Birthday
Minimum Sum Assured:
Maximum Sum Assured:
Minimum Annual Premium:
Sum Assured of the Death Benefit plus all the bonuses4 (if any), less any amounts owing to us
100% sum assured of the Death Benefit plus all bonuses4 (if any), less any amounts owing to us.
|Total & Permanent Disability Benefit||
|Critical Illness Benefit||
|Accidental Death Benefit||
|Enhance Your Coverage||
Early Stage Crisis Waiver, Crisis Waiver III, Early Payer Security, Payer Security III/ Payer Security Plus
How PRUadvance saver works:
Mr. Tan (aged 35 on his next birthday, non-smoker) is planning for his future and would like to start saving for important milestones in life, such as sending his son for further education. He is able to set aside $7,8435 per annum for the first 7 years with a sum assured of $50,000, so that he can receive the maturity proceeds in a lump sum for his son’s education at the end of 12 years.
- The maturity benefit, comprising sum assured plus bonuses (if any), less any amounts owing, is payable in lump sum upon maturity. Bonuses are not guaranteed and will vary according to the future performance of the participating fund.
- Policy provides coverage against Accelerated Terminal Illness during the term of the policy, and before the anniversary of the policy on which the Life Assured attains the age of 65. We will pay for either Death or the Accelerated Terminal Illness benefit, but not both.
- The Automatic Premium Benefit will only take effect when the full 7 years’ premiums have been paid by the policyholder. This Benefit is guaranteed and will not be paid out to policyholder.
- Bonuses, if any, are not guaranteed and will vary according to the future performance of the participating fund.
- Premium quoted is based on an annual basis for a non-smoking male, age 35 next birthday with an annual premium of $7,843 (rounded up to the nearest dollar) payable for 7 years.
- The illustrated values use bonus rates assuming a projected investment rate of 4.75% p.a. for the participating fund. Bonuses are not guaranteed and will vary according to the future performance of the participating fund.
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Premiums for some of the supplementary benefits are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience.
The information on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to these insurance products in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions of the e-Brochures, the English version shall prevail.
Information is correct as at 10 December 2018.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.