We understand you want the best for your child’s education
As a loving parent, you want to give your child the best education for a strong head start in life. Whether it is planning for tertiary education in Singapore or overseas, you need to start saving for the full costs of education that include living expenses for your child during those years.
Be prepared for rising education costs that will continue to increase in the coming years. With PRUfirst education, you can ensure that your child’s education funds will be in place when they are needed. You will have the assurance knowing your child is well equipped to achieve his or her fullest potential.
In the last 2 years before the policy matures
Policy terms: 13 - 242 years Premium payment terms: 5, 10 or 15 years
Death3, Terminal Illness3 & Disability3
Buy a new policy without medical underwriting at maturity4
Varies based on choices of contribution term.
Minimum Sum Assured:
Maximum Sum Assured:
50% of sum assured plus all bonuses5 (if any) and accumulated guaranteed Cash Benefit1 (if any), less any amounts owing to us, in one lump sum.
100% sum assured plus all bonuses5 (if any), plus any accumulated Cash Benefit1 (if any) less any amounts owing to us in one lump sum.
|Total & Permanent Disability Benefit||
Below 1 Age attained at last birthday:
1 to 24 age attained at last birthday:
The guaranteed Cash Benefit1 is a payout of 25% of the sum assured paid after the 2nd last Policy Anniversary and the last Policy Anniversary before the policy matures. Customers have the option to leave the cash benefit with us, to enjoy annual interest6 on the accumulated guaranteed Cash Benefit1 .
|Critical Illness Benefit||
|Accidental Death Benefit||
|Enhance Your Coverage||
Early Payer Security, Payer Security III / Payer Security Plus
- Guaranteed Cash Benefit is 25% of the PRUfirst education sum assured payable on the second last and last Policy Anniversary before the policy matures.
- The maximum expiry age is 25 years of age on next birthday.
- A claim can be made for either Death Benefit, Accelerated Terminal Illness Benefit or Accelerated Disability Benefit.
- This benefit is only applicable to PRUfirst education policy purchased for your child on standard terms. The sum assured for the new policy can be up to the amount equal to the sum assured of the Death Benefit in the PRUfirst education policy, increased at a compounded rate of 5% for each year you hold the PRUfirst education policy, subject to a maximum sum assured of $300,000 per life.
- Bonuses, if any, are not guaranteed and will vary according to the future performance of the participating fund.
- The interest rate is not guaranteed and is subject to change according to prevailing market conditions.
- Maturity Benefit is 50% of the PRUfirst education sum assured plus all bonuses and accumulated guaranteed Cash Benefit (if any), less any outstanding amounts owing to Prudential. Bonuses are not guaranteed and will vary according to the future performance of the participating fund.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Premium quoted consists of an annual premium of $17,783 for PRUfirst education and an annual premium of $553.05 for Payer Security III. Annual premiums illustrated are based on a male parent, non-smoker, aged 35 next birthday purchasing PRUfirst education with a sum assured of $100,000 for his daughter aged 1 next birthday, with a 5 year premium payment term and policy term of 21 years, and a Payer Security III supplementary benefit.
- The illustrated values use bonus rates assuming an illustrated investment rate of return 4.75% per annum for the participating fund. At 3.25% per annum illustrated investment rate of return, the non-guaranteed bonuses is $37,370 and the Maturity Benefit is $87,370. As bonus rates are not guaranteed, the actual benefits payable will vary according to the future performance of the participating fund.
You are recommended to seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Premiums for some of the supplementary benefits are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience.
The information on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to these insurance products in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions of the e-Brochure, the English version shall prevail.
Information is correct as at 10 December 2018.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.