Life’s more rewarding when we come together.
Promotion period: 1 March to 31 March 2020
Different generations have different priorities. What we can all agree on is that when young and old come together, life gets better. That’s why we are rewarding you and your loved ones when you plan for the future. Whether you purchase an eligible protection or retirement plan, you stand to receive rewards worth up to S$1,800, which you can redeem for Grab credits, NTUC FairPrice e-gift card or Al-Futtaim Retail Asia gift vouchers. Use the rewards to pop in and say hello, share a meal or surprise someone with a special treat.
|Eligible Insurance Plan||Minimum Annualised Premium1 (S$)||Rewards (S$)|
PRULife Multiplier Flex
|PRUGolden Retirement 5-pay
PRUGolden Retirement Reward II
Exclusively for Ascend and Opus by Prudential Customers
Receive 10%3 off your first year premium, on top of your rewards, when you purchase any eligible protection plan and qualify for the minimum annualised premium.
Win a trip to Disneyland in the #MindTheGenGap lucky draw (Ended 29 February 2020)
Congratulations to our lucky draw winners^!
Thank you for choosing to #MindTheGenGap with us. We hope you can share this joyous moment with your loved ones
|1st Prize:||Linda Thian Su Wei, SXXXX868I|
|2nd Prize:||Antonio Michael Balmaceda, PXXXX471A|
|3rd Prize:||Chai Juk Min, 8XXXXXXX5895|
^#MindTheGenGap Lucky Draw qualifying period was from 25 January 2020 to 29 February 2020. Winners will be notified in writing by email and/or contacted by phone using the contact details provided when they purchased their Prudential insurance policy. Prudential reserves the right to disqualify winners who did not respond in writing by email within the stipulated deadline and replace any winner with reserve winners. Please refer to full terms & conditions.
This information is correct as at 15 April 2020.
1The Minimum Annualised Premium is deﬁned as the total premium due in a year for the basic policy and supplementary beneﬁt(s).
2 Also applicable for purchases of PRUActive Life bundled under PRUFirst Promise.
3 10% discount is applicable for ﬁrst-year premium paid on an annual basis only and will be applied on the premium for the basic policy and supplementary beneﬁt(s).
Terms and Conditions of the MindTheGenGap Promotion
A. Promotion Details.
- “Prudential” means Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited.
- “Promotion Period” means the period between 1 March 2020 and 31 March 2020 (both dates inclusive).
- “Eligible Customer” means customers whose proposal for any Eligible Insurance Plan is submitted to Prudential between 25 January 2020 and 31 March 2020 and incepted by Prudential during the Promotion Period by satisfying the eligibility criteria below.
- “Eligible Insurance Plan” means any of the products meeting the criteria as stated in the Promotion Table above.
- “Eligible Insurance Protection Plan” means any of the protection products meeting the criteria as stated in the Promotion Table above.
- “Reward” means gift vouchers with amounts as stated in the Promotion Table above redeemable from participating merchants such as Grab credits, NTUC FairPrice e-gift card and Al-Futtaim Retail Asia Gift Voucher. Please note that these merchants are subject to change.
- “Promotion Table” means the table above.
In order to be eligible for the Promotion, the Eligible Customer has to satisfy the following requirements during the Promotion Period in order to receive the Reward (as defined in the Promotion Table);
- If the Eligible Customer’s proposal for any Eligible Insurance Plan is submitted to Prudential between 25 January 2020 and 31 March 2020 and incepted by Prudential during the Promotion Period.
- This Promotion is valid for all premium payment modes (monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual).
- Ascend by Prudential and Opus by Prudential customers enjoy a 10% off first-year premium for any Eligible Insurance Protection Plan submitted and incepted by Prudential during the Promotion Period. To enjoy the discount, first-year premium of the Eligible Insurance Protection Plan must be paid on an annual basis.
- This Promotion is valid for purchases made through a Prudential Financial Consultant only.
- An Eligible Customer is entitled to receive a Reward in accordance with the Promotion table above.
- Each Eligible Customer will be entitled to a maximum of one (1) Reward per life assured per Eligible Insurance Plan.
- Reward Redemption
Prudential will issue a SMS, Email or Mail (“Redemption Notification”) to each Eligible Customer three (3) months after the policy is incepted provided that the Eligible Customer’s Eligible Insurance Plans purchased during the Promotion Period are in force as at the date of the Redemption Notification. Eligible Customers shall be solely responsible for ensuring that they provide Prudential with a valid phone number or email address for the purpose of redemption. The Eligible Customer agrees and accepts that Prudential will not be responsible for any consequences arising from his/her failure to provide Prudential with a true, complete and accurate phone number or email address and/or notify Prudential of any change(s) to his/her phone number and email address. Redemption of Reward will commence three (3) months after the policy is incepted. Reward must be redeemed within two (2) months from the date of Redemption Notification. If an Eligible Customer fails to claim his/her Reward within the stipulated redemption period in the Redemption Notification, his/her Reward will be forfeited, and the Eligible Customer shall not have any claim against Prudential for such forfeiture. Further details of the redemption procedures will be set out in the Redemption Notification.
B. General Terms and Conditions
- By participating in the Promotion, each Eligible Customer and/or is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions contained herein and any other instructions, terms and conditions that Prudential may issue from time to time.
- Prudential assumes no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected forms or email communication, for technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic transmission which may limit an Eligible Customer’s and/or ability to participate in the Promotion.
- Prudential has the sole and absolute discretion to exclude any Eligible Customer and/or from participating in the Promotion without any obligation to furnish notice and/or reason.
- Prudential reserves the right to disqualify or disregard any Eligible Customer and/or who does not comply with the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Prudential may at its discretion forfeit the Reward, or, if already awarded, reclaim the Reward at the expense of the Eligible Customer and/or Winner without payment, compensation, or having to give any reason whatsoever in the event Prudential subsequently discovers that the Eligible Customer and/or Winner is not eligible to participate in the Promotion and/or to receive the Reward.
- Rewards are subject to availability while stocks last. Prudential reserves the right to replace any Rewards with items of similar value at any time without prior notice.
- Prudential shall not be liable for any loss of, damage to, defects, delay, mis-delivery or non-delivery of the Reward.
- Prudential reserves the right to deal with any unclaimed Reward in any manner it deems fit. Prudential reserves the right to request for the Eligible Customers’ and/or Winners’ proof of eligibility, identity and/or otherwise for the purposes of verifying the Eligible Customer’s claim to the Reward at the time of Reward collection. Prudential is under no obligation whatsoever to disclose the identity of the Eligible Customers and/or Winners or to publish the same for any reason at any point of time.
- The Reward is not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other items of equivalent value. The validity period of the Reward is non-extendable. Prudential will be under no obligation to replace or pay to Eligible Customers and/or Winner the value of any Rewards that are not utilised by the Eligible Customers and/or Winners before the end of the validity period of Reward as may be stipulated by Prudential and/or relevant merchants.
- The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions carried out by Prudential.
- By participating in this Promotion, each Eligible Customer and/or agrees and consents under the Personal Data Protection Act (Cap 26 of 2012) to the collection, use and disclosure of any and all personal data of the Eligible Customer and/or by/to Prudential, advertising and promotional agencies of the Promotion and such other third party, in Prudential’s absolute discretion, consider appropriate or necessary in connection with the Promotion and redemption of Rewards.
- If an Eligible Customer and/or provides Prudential with personal data of any third party, that Eligible Customer and/or hereby:
a. Agrees on behalf of that third party to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein; and
b. Consents on behalf of that third party, to Prudential’s collection, use, disclosure and processing of his/her personal data in accordance with the terms and conditions contained herein.
The Eligible Customer and/or warrants that he/she has obtained the said third party’s prior consent to such collection, use, disclosure and processing of his/her personal data by Prudential and that the personal data that the Eligible Customer and/or provides to Prudential is true, accurate and complete.
- Prudential shall not be liable for any third party’s misuse of the Eligible Customer’s and/or submitted information and photograph as a result of the Eligible Customer and/or taking part in the Promotion.
- Unless prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes permission for Prudential, its advertising and promotional agencies to use any of the Eligible Customer’s and/or names, and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes. Each Eligible Customer and/or further agrees and acknowledges that the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all photographs or audio-video or other recordings of the Eligible Customer and/or taken or made in connection with the Promotion shall vest solely and absolutely in Prudential without any compensation to the Eligible Customer.
- Prudential may at any time at its absolute discretion, without prior notice or assigning any reason thereof or being liable to any person, (i) suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion, or (ii) delete, vary, supplement, amend, modify any one or more of the terms and conditions of the Promotion. Prudential’s determination of all matters in connection with the Promotion and the Reward shall be final, binding and conclusive. Prudential is not obliged to give any reason or prior notice on any matter concerning the Promotion or the Reward. No appeal, correspondence or claims will be entertained. Prudential has the right and discretion to determine whether a party has met the requirements of the Promotion and/or to receive the Reward. Eligible Customers and/or shall not be entitled to any damages or compensation whatsoever or howsoever arising as a result of such amendment, suspension or termination.
- By participating in the Promotion, all Eligible Customers and/or agree and undertake to, at all times, indemnify, keep indemnified, and hold Prudential, its employees and agents harmless against all losses (including direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential losses), damages (including general, special, and/or punitive damages), demands, injuries (other than personal injury caused by Prudential’s negligence), claims, costs, penalties, interest and fees (including all legal fees as between solicitor and client or otherwise on a full indemnity basis whether or not incurred in respect of any real, anticipated, or threatened legal proceedings), howsoever caused by, arising or resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, their participation in the Promotion, acceptance or usage of any Reward, and/or any breach or purported breach of these terms and conditions and/or any applicable law.
- Prudential makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the merchants’ goods and services in respect of the Reward. Any dispute about the same must be resolved directly with the merchant. Merchant terms and conditions apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the terms and conditions contained herein and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, the terms and conditions contained herein shall prevail.
- Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Promotion, in particular the Rewards, are the property of their respective owners. Prudential is not affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by, such owners and their relevant affiliates.
- Failure by Prudential to exercise any of its right or remedy under the terms and conditions contained herein does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- The terms and conditions contained herein shall be governed by Singapore law and the Eligible Customers and/or agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs. As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
As some of the products have no savings or investment feature, there is no cash value if the policy ends or if the policy is terminated prematurely.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Premiums for some of the products are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience.
The information on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to this insurance product in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant.
The information contained on this website is for distribution in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
These policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policies is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as at 3 March 2020.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.