Marketing Consent and Terms and Conditions of Introductory offer for Keppel Electric-Prudential Promotion (“Promotion”)
A. Marketing Consent
I confirm that I have read, understood and given my consent for Prudential Assurance Company Singapore and its related corporations, respective representatives, agents, third party service providers, contractors and/or appointed distribution/business partners (collectively referred to as “Prudential”) to collect, use, disclose and/or process my/our personal data for the purpose of contacting me about products and services distributed, marketed and/or introduced by Prudential through marketing activities via all channels including but not limited to SMS, Social Media, In-app Push Notification, Phone Call etc and perusing my contact details which Prudential has in its records from time to time and in accordance to the Prudential Data Privacy Notice, which is available at http://www.prudential.com.sg/Privacy-Notice.
I hereby expressly understand and agree that my given consent(s) herein is for the sole purpose of the above promotion and does not supersede or replace any other consents and/or previous consents which I may have previously given to Prudential in respect of my personal data and is without prejudice to any legal rights available to Prudential to collect, use or disclose my personal data.
I understand that I can refer to Prudential Data Privacy Notice, which is available at http://www.prudential.com.sg/Privacy-Notice for more information.
B. Promotion Details
- “Prudential” means Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited.
- “Keppel Electric” means Keppel Electric Pte Ltd.
- “Promotion Period” means the period between 11 June 2019 and 11 July 2019 (both dates inclusive).
- “Eligible Customer” means customers who are Singaporean/PR or hold valid Singapore Employment Pass (EP) and are customers of Keppel Electric with age 25 and above.
- “Gift” means gift vouchers amounting to S$30.
- An Eligible Customer is entitled to receive a Gift in accordance to the terms and conditions of this Promotion if the Eligible Customer is amongst the first 500 sign-ups for this promotion and completes a face to face survey with an authorised Prudential Financial Consultant during the Promotion Period. The survey will entail financial planning and recommendation of Prudential's products.
- Each Eligible Customer will be entitled to a maximum of one (1) Gift.
- Eligible Customer agrees and accepts that Prudential and Keppel Electric will not be responsible for any consequences arising from his/her failure to provide Prudential and/or Keppel Electric with a true, complete and accurate phone number or email address and/or notify Keppel Electric and Prudential of any change(s) to his/her phone number and email address. Gift must be redeemed within 2 months of receipt of the gift details. Further details of the redemption procedures will be set out in the Redemption Notification.
- By participating in the Promotion, each Eligible Customer is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that Prudential and Keppel Electric may jointly issue from time to time.
- Prudential and Keppel Electric assume no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected forms or email communication, for technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic transmission which may limit an Eligible Customer’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
- Prudential and Keppel Electric have the sole and absolute discretion to exclude any Eligible Customer from participating in the Promotion without any obligation to furnish notice and/or reason.
- Prudential and Keppel Electric reserve the right to disqualify or disregard any Eligible Customer who does not comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- Prudential and Keppel Electric may at their own discretion forfeit the Gift, or, if already awarded, reclaim the Gift at the expense of the Eligible Customer without payment, compensation, or having to give any reason whatsoever in the event Prudential subsequently discovers that the Eligible Customer is not eligible to participate in the Promotion and/or to receive the Gift.
In addition, Prudential and Keppel Electric reserve the right to disqualify any Eligible Customer in the event that the Eligible Customer did not complete the survey.
- Gifts are subject to availability while stocks last. Prudential and Keppel Electric reserve the right to replace any Gift with items of similar value at any time without prior notice.
- Prudential and Keppel Electric shall not be liable for any loss of, damage to, defects, delay, mis-delivery or non-delivery of the Gift.
- Prudential and Keppel Electric reserve the right to deal with any unclaimed Gift in any manner it deems fit. Prudential and Keppel Electric reserve the right to request for the Eligible Customers’ proof of eligibility, identity and/or otherwise for the purposes of verifying the Eligible Customer’s claim to the Gift at the time of prize collection. Prudential and Keppel Electric are under no obligation whatsoever to disclose the identity of the Eligible Customers or to publish the same for any reason at any point of time.
- The Gift is not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other items of equivalent value. The validity period of the Gift is non-extendable. Prudential and Keppel Electric will be under no obligation to replace or pay to Eligible Customers the value of any Gift that are not utilised by the Eligible Customers before the end of the validity period of the Gift as may be stipulated by Prudential, Keppel Electric and/or relevant merchants.
- The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions carried out by Prudential and/or Keppel Electric.
- By participating in this Promotion, each Eligible Customer agrees and consents under the Personal Data Protection Act (Cap 26 of 2012) to the collection, use and disclosure of any and all personal data of the Eligible Customer by/to Prudential and Keppel Electric, advertising and promotional agencies of the Promotion and such other third party, in Prudential’s and Keppel Electric’s absolute discretion, consider appropriate or necessary in connection with the Promotion and redemption of Gift.
- If an Eligible Customer provides Prudential and Keppel Electric with personal data of any third party, that Eligible Customer hereby:
- Agrees on behalf of that third party to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein; and
- Consents on behalf of that third party, to Prudential’s and Keppel Electric’s collection, use, disclosure and processing of his/her personal data in accordance with the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- Prudential and Keppel Electric shall not be liable for any third party’s misuse of the Eligible Customer’s submitted information and photograph as a result of the Eligible Customer taking part in the Promotion.
- Unless prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes permission for Prudential and Keppel Electric, their advertising and promotional agencies to use any of the Eligible Customer’s names, and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes. Each Eligible Customer further agrees and acknowledges that the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all photographs or audio-video or other recordings of the Eligible Customer taken or made in connection with the Promotion shall vest solely and absolutely in Prudential and Keppel Electric without any compensation to the Eligible Customer.
- Prudential and Keppel Electric may at any time at their absolute discretion, without prior notice or assigning any reason thereof or being liable to any person, (i) suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion, or (ii) delete, vary, supplement, amend, modify any one or more of the terms and conditions of the Promotion. Prudential’s and Keppel Electric’s determination of all matters in connection with the Promotion and the Gift shall be final, binding and conclusive. Prudential and Keppel Electric are not obliged to give any reason or prior notice on any matter concerning the Promotion or the Gift. No appeal, correspondence or claims will be entertained. Prudential and Keppel Electric have the right and discretion to determine whether a party has met the requirements of the Promotion and/or to receive the Gift. Eligible Customers shall not be entitled to any damages or compensation whatsoever or howsoever arising as a result of such amendment, suspension or termination.
- By participating in the Promotion, all Eligible Customers agree and undertake to, at all times, indemnify, keep indemnified, and hold Prudential and Keppel Electric , its employees and agents harmless against all losses (including direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential losses), damages (including general, special, and/or punitive damages), demands, injuries (other than personal injury caused by Prudential’s negligence), claims, costs, penalties, interest and fees (including all legal fees as between solicitor and client or otherwise on a full indemnity basis whether or not incurred in respect of any real, anticipated, or threatened legal proceedings), howsoever caused by, arising or resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, their participation in the Promotion, acceptance or usage of any Gift, and/or any breach or purported breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or any applicable law.
- Prudential and Keppel Electric make no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the merchants’ goods and services in respect of the Gift. Any dispute about the same must be resolved directly with the merchant. Merchant terms and conditions apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Promotion, in particular the Gift, are the property of their respective owners. Prudential and Keppel Electric are not affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by, such owners and their relevant affiliates.
- Failure by Prudential and/or Keppel Electric to exercise any of its right or remedy under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and the Eligible Customers agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
C. General Terms and Conditions
The insurance products and services that may be provided by the Prudential Financial Consultant during the face to face survey are provided and underwritten by Prudential (“Prudential Products”).
Keppel Electric is an introducer and not a distributor of Prudential Products. Keppel Electric will refer interested parties to Prudential for the purpose of completing a face to face survey or for the purpose of purchasing Prudential Products. Keppel Electric cannot give advice or provide any recommendation on any Prudential Products or arrange any contract of insurance in respect of life policies, other than to the extent of carrying out introducing activities.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
Information is correct as at 11 June 2019.