Group Hospital and Surgical
We understand you want comprehensive protection and coverage for your employees.
Life is unpredictable and the worst can happen when you least expect it. That is why our medical plan provides coverage for your employees 24 hours a day. It also covers employees’ medical expenses, so that they can concentrate on recovery.
We’ve got you covered
Our Group Medical Plan covers medical costs related to the COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019), subject to the terms and conditions of your plan. If you have questions on your plan, please email us at email@example.com for assistance.
Basic Plan: Group Hospital & Surgical (GHS)
Group Hospital and Surgical plan covers eligible expenses incurred as a result of hospitalisation or surgery, including day surgery, accidental miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy.
Optional add-on benefits include:
- Group Major Medical – Provides additional coverage over and above the GHS.
- Group Outpatient Specialist – Covers consultation under a specialist’s care and X-ray and laboratory tests upon the referral by a General Practitioner (GP).
- Group PRUClinicare – Covers outpatient medical treatments by a GP at the clinic and A&E department of hospitals.
- Group PruPriorityPlus (P3) – This 3-in-1 medical scheme provides both outpatient and inpatient cover. It also offers cashless convenience at panel of GPs and Specialists.
- Group Dental – Covers the medical costs incurred on dental procedures performed by a dentist.
- Group Maternity – Covers the delivery charges by the hospital and the obstetrician.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Premiums are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience. This plan has no cash value.
You are recommended to seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs.
The information on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to these insurance products in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
Information is correct as at 27 May 2016.