Group Term Life
We understand that you want a variety of choices for your employees’ protection.
Your employees’ needs and priorities change over time. It may not be possible to change the surroundings to fit their lives, but you can definitely help to design their protection plans to safeguard against the impact of unexpected events.
Basic Plan: Group Term Life (GTL)
Group Term Life protects against death as well as Total and Permanent Disability due to illnesses or injuries. It provides 24 hours worldwide coverage. 100% of the sum insured is payable upon death due to any cause and an advance first payment of up to $650,000 for Total & Permanent Disability (TPD).
Optional add-on benefits:
- Disability Provider – An annual pay-out of 10% of the TPD sum assured or $100,000, whichever is lower.
- Terminal Illness (TI) – An advanced payment up to $500,000 upon a registered Medical Consultant’s certification of likely death within 12 months.
- Extended Death & TPD (EDB) – The extension of death & TPD cover for 12 months after an Employee is terminated on medical grounds and the policy remains in force with Prudential.
- Family Income Benefit (FIB) – An additional 12% of the death or TPD sum assured is payable upon death or TPD.
- Group Crisis Cover - Covers 37 critical illnesses and provides an advanced payment of or additional sum assured pay out to the Group Term Life upon the diagnosis of one of the 37 critical illnesses.
- Group Personal Accident - Covers death due to accident, independent of all other causes.
* Terms and conditions apply.
The information on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms, conditions, exclusions and specific details applicable to this insurance in the policy documents that can be obtained from a representative of either Prudential Singapore or your duly appointed distributor.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
You are recommended to seek advice from a representative of either Prudential Singapore or your duly appointed distributor before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your company's needs.
Information is correct as at 10 Dec 2018.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.