Headquartered in London, Prudential has been a trusted name in Singapore for over 85 years.
- A market leader in Singapore where it manages $30 billion in funds
- Listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange and other major stock exchanges across the world
Prudential is committed to giving you the finest financial service possible such as:
- Dedicated Financial Consultants who will see to your needs
- A customer service hotline for the assistance or information you may need at +65 6333 0333*
- Exclusive benefits such as a limousine service when you arrive in Singapore
- Special invitations to premier events as one of our valued clients
- Access to reputable hospitals and world-class health care services through our special tie-ups
*8.30am to 5.30pm (SGT), Mon to Fri, excluding Singapore public holidays.
The information on this website is not a contract of insurance and all data shown here are for informational purposes only. Whilst Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited ("Prudential") has made every effort to use reliable sources, we are not able to independently verify the accuracy of the data used herein. Customers should not rely solely on the information set out in this website in making a decision to enter into any transaction as nothing contained herein constitutes financial, investment or any other professional advice. We recommend that customers seek advice from a Prudential Financial Consultant. To the fullest extent allowed under the laws of Singapore, Prudential does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, currentness, non-infringement or fitness for any particular purpose of any contents of this website. The information contained on this website is only for use in the Republic of Singapore and cannot be interpreted as being provided outside of the Republic of Singapore or persuading any consumers outside of the Republic of Singapore to buy any insurance product. This website does not form part of any individual's policy contract or advice, invitation or suggestion to purchase any insurance contract or engage in any similar transaction that is stated in this website. Information is correct as at 22 March 2017.