What is PRULifetime Income II?
A whole life insurance savings plan with a lifetime of cash benefit1 for a secured financial future, whether it is for your retirement or to support your children’s needs. It also allows you to build a lasting legacy for your accumulated wealth to last across generations.
Early Stage Crisis Waiver
- Waiver of premiums for 5 years upon diagnosis of early stage medical condition5 and allows a claim for a second time6
- Waiver of premiums for 10 years7 upon diagnosis of intermediate stage medical conditions
Crisis Waiver III
- Waiver of premiums5 upon diagnosis of any one of the 35 critical illnesses listed
Payer Security Plus
- Waive the premiums of your spouse’s or child’s policy in the event of death, total and permanent disability8 or critical illness
- This benefit covers you up to the end of the premium term or when you turn 85, whichever is earlier9
1The cash benefit is made up of a guaranteed and non-guaranteed portion which will be paid out from the:
- 5th and 2nd policy anniversary respectively for the 4-year premium payment term; and
- 10th and 2nd policy anniversary respectively for 10-year premium payment term.
2 The annual interest rate is non-guaranteed and is subject to change when you choose to accumulate.
3Upon death of the life assured, we pay the higher of:
- 105% of the total premiums paid (but premiums for supplementary benefits (if any)) at the time of death;or
- 101% of the surrender value as at the time of death;
plus any cash benefit left with us, less any amounts you owe us.
4If the life assured becomes totally and permanently disabled because of an accident before life assured turns 70 years old, we pay the higher of:
- 105% of the total premiums paid (but premiums for supplementary benefits (if any)) on the date the life assured was certified to be totally and permanently disabled; or
- 101% of the surrender value on the date the life assured was certified to be totally and permanently disabled;
plus any cash benefit left with us, less any amounts that you owe us.
5After the end of the early stage premium waiver period, premium payment for the covered benefits will resume, but the premiums for the Early Stage Crisis Waiver will continue to be waived.
6The second claim will waive the premium for another 5 years. This is provided the second claim is not for the same medical condition as the first claim, and it does not fall within the same category of the first early stage medical condition.
7If there was a successful claim under early stage medical conditions, the Intermediate Stage Medical Conditions Benefits only waives 5 years of future premiums.
8Total and permanent disability coverage is up to the policy anniversary on which the person covered under Payer Security Plus turns 65 years old.
9The waiver of premiums will be until the policy anniversary before the stated age.
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Premiums for the supplementary benefit are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience.
The information on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to these insurance products in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions of the product brochures, the English version shall prevail.
These policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as of 1 October 2021.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Here are 4 important insurance plans to consider for your family
For most of us, family means the world. As such, you would want to take every measure to ensure that they stay protected against the many uncertainties in life.
Protecting Your Baby Bump and Beyond
Parenthood is an amazing journey, whether it’s your first or third time — but is your bundle of joy protected?