Gift Redemption Terms and Conditions of Prudential’s Promotions
- Prudential offers various Promotions for its valued customers from time to time.
- The Promotions Table below contains a list of the current ongoing Promotions, with the corresponding Gifts. Only customers who meet the corresponding Eligibility Criteria (as defined in the Promotions Table below) shall be eligible to participate in the relevant Promotion.
|PRUActive LinkGuard Promotion||NTUC FairPrice e-gift card amounting to S$138.||
Customers whose proposal for PRUActive LinkGuard was submitted and incepted during the Promotion Period 19 January 2021 to 31 March 2021 (both dates inclusive) and fulfil the Minimum Annualised Premium Amount.
|A Rewarding Way to Grow Your Retirement Funds (SRS promotion)||NTUC FairPrice e-gift card amounting to S$50.||
Customers whose Eligible Insurance Plan was submitted and incepted during the Promotion Period 1 January 2021 to 31 March 2021 (both dates inclusive) and fulfil the Minimum Annualised Premium Amount.
|X’mas Protection Special Promotion||NTUC FairPrice e-gift card amounting to S$20.||
Customers whose Eligible Insurance Protection Plan was submitted and incepted during the Promotion Period 1 December 2020 to 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive) and fulfil the Minimum Annualised Premium Amount.
|Instant GIRO Promotion||NTUC FairPrice e-gift card amounting to S$10.||
Customer must satisfy the following requirements in order to receive the voucher.
- The following Terms and Conditions shall apply for all Promotions. The terms “Promotion”, “Gift” and “Eligibility Criteria” shall have the corresponding meanings as contained in the Promotions Table above.
- Prudential reserves the right to amend, withdraw or supplement the Gift at its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.
- Prudential makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the quality or fitness for purpose or any other implied terms or conditions with respect to the Gift. Any dispute about the Gift must be resolved directly with the supplier of the Gift. Prudential is not liable for any injury, death, claim, loss or damage whatsoever arising in connection with the Gift.
- The Gift is not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item in part of in whole and is not replaceable, if expired, lost or stolen.
- Prudential is not obliged to replace any qualification letter, email or SMS expired, lost or not received.
- The Gift must be redeemed within two (2) months from the send date of qualification letter, email or SMS, failing which the Gift will be deemed to be unclaimed and you will be deemed to have relinquished your entitlement to the Gift.
- The Promotion is subject to availability of the Gifts, and Prudential may vary these terms and conditions (including the value of the Gift and offer an alternative gift as replacement if the Gift is out of stock) at any time without notice or liability.
- A person who does not participate in the Promotion shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
- The terms of the Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
“By participating in this Promotion, you expressly authorize and consent to Prudential, its officers, employees, representatives and third party service providers to collect, use, retain and/or disclose my personal data in accordance to the manner and for the purposes (where relevant) set out in our Privacy Notice which includes sending you information in relation to the Promotion, administering the redemption of any Gifts, and/or otherwise managing your relationship with Prudential in relation to this Promotion. You also acknowledge and agree that your consent here does not affect any other consent you may have already given to Prudential, its representatives and third party service providers and their rights at law in respect of your personal data.”