Protect what matters while securing your future dreams
You have worked hard for your dreams.
And as you go through the different stages of your lives, your dreams will also include those you cherish. To help them ensure their dreams and future are secured, it is important to help protect what you have achieved and also help them reach their goals.
With our suite of protection and investment solutions, you can start taking steps to reach your desired future. Protect and Invest in the dreams of your future and receive rewards of up to 15.0% off your first-year premiums* - from 1 March to 31 March 2022
For more information, speak to your Prudential Financial Consultant or leave your contact details below.
Terms and Conditions of Protect and Invest your Dream Future Promotion (“PROMOTION”)
A. Promotion Details
- “Prudential” means Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited.
- “Promotion Period” means the period between 1 March 2022 and 31 March 2022 (both dates inclusive).
- “Eligible Customer” means customers whose proposal for any Eligible Insurance Plan that is purchased during the promotion period is submitted to and incepted by Prudential during the Promotion Period by satisfying the eligibility criteria below.
- “Eligible Insurance Plans” means any of the products meeting the criteria as stated in the Promotion Table below.
- “Discount” means the percentage discount given to the Eligible Customer as stated in the Promotion Table A below.
- “Reward” means digital gift vouchers with amounts expressed as the percentage of first-year premium as stated in the Promotion Table B below redeemable from participating merchants such as Amazon Singapore, Apple App Store & iTunes, Dairy Farm, Deliveroo, Frasers Property, Grab, GrabFood, Lazada and NTUC FairPrice. Please note that these merchants are subject to change. The reward value is fixed as a % of first-year premium, rounded to the nearest tenth.
- “Promotion Table” means Promotion Table A and/or Promotion Table B below.
Promotion Table A:
Eligible Insurance Plans
Discount (% of First-year premium)1
Additional First-Year Premium Discount exclusively for Ascend and Opus by Prudential Customers Paying Annual Premium2
1. Discount is applicable for first-year premium paid and will be applied on the premium for the basic policy and supplementary benefit(s).
2. All protection plans (PRUActive Term and PRUActive Protect) purchased by an Ascend or Opus customer will receive an additional 10.0% discount applicable for first-year premiums paid on an annual basis only and will be applied on the premium for the basic policy and supplementary benefit(s).
Promotion Table B:
Eligible Insurance Plans
Premium Payment Term
Minimum Annualised Premium3(S$)
(Voucher value expressed as a % of First-year Premium4)
10 and 15 year
10, 15 and 20 year
3 The Minimum Annualised Premium is defined as the total premium due in a year for the basic policy and supplementary benefit(s), where applicable.
4 Voucher value is based on the first-year premium that includes the premium for the basic policy and supplementary benefit(s). First-year premium is the total premium due from a policy in its maiden year, excluding Investment Booster (Lump sum). The vouchers value is fixed as a % of first-year premium, rounded to the nearest tenth. For example, if a customer meets the minimum annualised premium criteria, qualifying for a 10.0% reward and paying a premium of S$8,000 for a period of 10 years, he/she will receive S$800 worth of vouchers.
To be eligible for the Promotion, the Eligible Customer must satisfy the following requirements during the Promotion Period in order to receive the Discounts and Rewards (as defined in the Promotion Table A and Promotion Table B).
- If the Eligible Customer’s proposal for any Eligible Insurance Plan is submitted to Prudential and incepted by Prudential during the Promotion Period.
- This Promotion is valid for monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual premium payment modes only.
- Ascend and Opus by Prudential customers enjoy an additional 10% off first-year premium for any Eligible Insurance Plan (as defined in Promotion Table A) submitted to and incepted by Prudential during the Promotion Period. To enjoy the discount, first-year premium of the Eligible Insurance Plan (as defined in Promotion Table A) must be paid on an annual basis.
- An Eligible Customer is entitled to receive the Discount in accordance with the Promotion Table A above.
- The Discount in this promotion shall be on a ‘per-policy’ basis (subject to the terms and conditions of this Promotion), there shall be no restrictions on the number of Discount transactions an Eligible Customer can enjoy.
- The Discount in this promotion is not applicable should the Eligible Insurance Plans be cancelled within the fourteen (14) day free-look period. The premium amount refunded will be based on the premium amount paid by the Eligible Customer.
- An Eligible Customer is entitled to receive the Reward in accordance with the Promotion Table B above.
- The Reward value is expressed as a percentage of the Eligible Insurance Plan’s first-year premium in accordance with the Promotion table above, with the value rounded to the nearest tenth.
- Each Eligible Customer is entitled to a maximum of one (1) Reward per life assured per Eligible Insurance Plan.
- Reward Redemption
Prudential will issue a SMS or Email (“Redemption Notification”) to each Eligible Customer three (3) months after the policy is incepted provided that the Eligible Customer’s Eligible Insurance Plans purchased during the Promotion Period are in force as at the date of the Redemption Notification. Eligible Customers shall be solely responsible for ensuring that they provide Prudential with a valid mobile phone number or email address for the purpose of redemption. The Eligible Customer agrees and accepts that Prudential will not be responsible for any consequences arising from his/her failure to provide Prudential with a true, complete and accurate mobile phone number or email address and/or notify Prudential of any change(s) to his/her mobile phone number and email address. Reward must be redeemed within four (4) months from the date of Redemption Notification. If an Eligible Customer fails to claim his/her Reward within the stipulated redemption period in the Redemption Notification, his/her Reward will be forfeited, and the Eligible Customer shall not have any claim against Prudential for such forfeiture. Further details of the redemption procedures will be set out in the Redemption Notification.
B. General Terms and Conditions
- By participating in the Promotion, each Eligible Customer is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions contained herein and any other instructions, terms and conditions that Prudential may issue from time to time.
- Prudential assumes no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected forms or email communication, for technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic transmission which may limit an Eligible Customer’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
- Prudential has the sole and absolute discretion to exclude any Eligible Customer from participating in the Promotion without any obligation to furnish notice and/or reason.
- Prudential reserves the right to disqualify or disregard any Eligible Customer who does not comply with the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Prudential may at its discretion forfeit the Discount/Reward, or, if already awarded, reclaim the Discount/Reward at the expense of the Eligible Customer without payment, compensation, or having to give any reason whatsoever in the event Prudential subsequently discovers that the Eligible Customer is not eligible to participate in the Promotion and/or to receive the Discount/Reward.
- Prudential shall not be liable for any loss of, damage to, defects, delay, mis-delivery or non-delivery of the Reward.
- Prudential reserves the right to replace any Discount/Reward with items of similar value at any time without prior notice.
- Prudential reserves the right to request for the Eligible Customers’ proof of eligibility, identity and/or otherwise for the purposes of verifying the Eligible Customer’s claim to the Discount/Reward. Prudential is under no obligation whatsoever to disclose the identity of the Eligible Customers or to publish the same for any reason at any point of time.
- The Discount/Reward is not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other items of equivalent value. The validity period of the Discount/Reward is non-extendable. Prudential will be under no obligation to replace or pay to Eligible Customers the value of any Discount/Reward.
- The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions carried out by Prudential.
- By participating in this Promotion, each Eligible Customer agrees and consents under the Personal Data Protection Act (Cap 26 of 2012) to the collection, use and disclosure of any and all personal data of the Eligible Customer by/to Prudential, advertising and promotional agencies of the Promotion and such other third party, in Prudential’s absolute discretion, consider appropriate or necessary in connection with the Promotion and redemption of Discount/Reward.
- If an Eligible Customer provides Prudential with personal data of any third party, that Eligible Customer hereby:
- Agrees on behalf of that third party to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein; and
- Consents on behalf of that third party, to Prudential’s collection, use, disclosure and processing of his/her personal data in accordance with the terms and conditions contained herein.
The Eligible Customer warrants that he/she has obtained the said third party’s prior consent to such collection, use, disclosure and processing of his/her personal data by Prudential and that the personal data that the Eligible Customer provides to Prudential is true, accurate and complete.
- Prudential shall not be liable for any third party’s misuse of the Eligible Customer’s submitted information and photograph as a result of the Eligible Customer taking part in the Promotion..
- Unless prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes permission for Prudential, its advertising and promotional agencies to use any of the Eligible Customer’s names, and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes. Each Eligible Customer further agrees and acknowledges that the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all photographs or audio-video or other recordings of the Eligible Customer taken or made in connection with the Promotion shall vest solely and absolutely in Prudential without any compensation to the Eligible Customer.
- Prudential may at any time at its absolute discretion, without prior notice or assigning any reason thereof or being liable to any person, (i) suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion, or (ii) delete, vary, supplement, amend, modify any one or more of the terms and conditions of the Promotion. Prudential’s determination of all matters in connection with the Promotion and the Discount shall be final, binding and conclusive. Prudential is not obliged to give any reason or prior notice on any matter concerning the Promotion or the Discount. No appeal, correspondence or claims will be entertained. Prudential has the right and discretion to determine whether a party has met the requirements of the Promotion and/or to receive the Discount. Eligible Customers shall not be entitled to any damages or compensation whatsoever or howsoever arising as a result of such amendment, suspension or termination.
- By participating in the Promotion, all Eligible Customers agree and undertake to, at all times, indemnify, keep indemnified, and hold Prudential, its employees and agents harmless against all losses (including direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential losses), damages (including general, special, and/or punitive damages), demands, injuries (other than personal injury caused by Prudential’s negligence), claims, costs, penalties, interest and fees (including all legal fees as between solicitor and client or otherwise on a full indemnity basis whether or not incurred in respect of any real, anticipated, or threatened legal proceedings), howsoever caused by, arising or resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, their participation in the Promotion, acceptance or usage of any Discount, and/or any breach or purported breach of these terms and conditions and/or any applicable law.
- In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the terms and conditions contained herein and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, the terms and conditions contained herein shall prevail.
- Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Promotion, in particular the Discount, are the property of their respective owners. Prudential is not affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by, such owners and their relevant affiliates.
- Failure by Prudential to exercise any of its right or remedy under the terms and conditions contained herein does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- The terms and conditions contained herein shall be governed by Singapore law and the Eligible Customers agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
1Discount is applicable for first-year premium paid and will be applied on the premium for the basic policy and supplementary benefit(s).
2All protection plans (PRUActive Term and PRUActive Protect) purchased by an Ascend or Opus customer will receive an additional 10.0% discount applicable for first-year premiums paid on an annual basis only and will be applied on the premium for the basic policy and supplementary benefit(s).
3The Minimum Annualised Premium is defined as the total premium due in a year for the basic policy and supplementary benefit(s), where applicable.
4Voucher value is based on the first-year premium that includes the premium for the basic policy and supplementary benefit(s). First-year premium is the total premium due from a policy in its maiden year, excluding Investment Booster (Lump sum). The vouchers value is fixed as a % of first-year premium, rounded to the nearest tenth. For example, if a customer meets the minimum annualised premium criteria, qualifying for a 10.0% reward and paying a premium of S$8,000 for a period of 10 years, he/she will receive S$800 worth of vouchers.
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Premiums for some of the supplementary benefits are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience.
PRUVantage Assure and PRUSelect Vantage are Investment-Linked Plans (ILP) which invests in ILP sub-fund(s). Investment products are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The performance of the ILP sub-fund(s) is not guaranteed and the value of the units and the income accruing to the units (if any) may fall or rise. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance.
A product summary and product highlights sheet(s) relating to the ILP sub-fund(s) are available and may be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant. A potential investor should read the product summary and product highlights sheet(s) before deciding whether to subscribe for units in the ILP sub-fund(s).
As PRUActive Protect and PRUActive Term has no savings or investment feature, there is no cash value if the policy ends or if the policy is terminated prematurely. Premiums are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience.
The information contained herein is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
These policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as at 7 March 2022.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.