PRULink Enhanced Protector II
Flexible protection for all stages of your life
Your needs change as you journey through life, and so should your protection. PRULink Enhanced Protector II gives you the flexibility to adjust your coverage and investment as you go through the different stages of your life. Whether it’s handling the new responsibility of a married life by increasing your sum assured, or planning for your retirement, you can always give your family the assurance they need.
death, Total and Permanent Disability and Terminal Illness
Guaranteed coverage 5
Option to reduce 4 coverage in later years
Well-diversified portfolio to suit different investment objectives and risk appetites
Death and Terminal Illness:
Whole of life
Total & Permanent Disability:
Up to 70 Age Next Birthday
1 to 60 Age Next Birthday
Minimum Annual Premium:
|Total & Permanent Disability Benefit||
Below 1 Age Next Birthday:
1 to 69 Age Next Birthday:
|Death Benefit / Terminal Illness Benefit||
The higher of,
Plus Investment Account Value 1 ,less any outstanding amounts owing to us.
|Enhance Your Coverage||
Crisis Cover Provider III, Early Crisis Cover Provider
- Within the PRULink Enhanced Protector II policy, there are two accounts - the Protection Account and the Investment Account.
Regular premiums and increase in regular premiums (if any) will be invested in the "Protection Account".
Additional one-off premium called the Enhanced Accumulator Option (Lump Sum) or EAO (Lump Sum) for short, will be invested in the
The administration and assurance charges will be deducted from the Protection Account. If there are insufficient units in the Protection
Account, then we will deduct the charges from the Investment Account (if any).
- Increase in sum assured without underwriting upon the occurrence of a life event is only applicable for policies purchased at standard rates. It must be exercised within 3 months from the date of the life event and not be more than $150,000, or 25% of the original sum assured, or the maximum sum assured of the policy; whichever is lower. It can only be done if:
- The life assured is under 50 years old; and
- Have paid all the premiums due under the policy; and
- The life assured has not made any claims on any policies that he has with us and received the benefits.
- For EAO (Lump Sum), there is a net sales charge of 3% of your EAO (Lump Sum) premium.
- The policyholder can opt to reduce the sum assured for death, Total and Permanent Disability and Terminal Illness to zero after:
- The life assured has reached age 55; or
- 10 years from the Cover Start Date of the policy; or
- 10 years from the last increase in regular premium,
whichever is later.
- Only applicable if:
- You pay all your regular premiums when they fall due or back-pay all unpaid regular premiums that were due; and
- You did not withdraw any units from your Protection Account.
* For more information, please refer to policy document.
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
Investment products are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of the units and the income accruing to the units (if any) may fall or rise.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Premiums for the supplementary benefits are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience.
The information on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to these insurance products in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore. In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions of this brochure, the English version shall prevail.
These policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policies is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as at 22 Aug 2019.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.