We understand you want protection that increases over time
Life has its uncertainties. As you take up new challenges in different life stages, you want the assurance of having adequate coverage for yourself and your loved ones should the unforeseen happen. PRUTerm Ascend is a term plan that provides coverage against Death1 and Terminal Illness1,2 and this coverage grows over time as your financial responsibilities change.
5% annually from 2nd to 11th policy year
Premium4 increase 2% annually with each incremental sum assured
5 different policy term to choose from
10 years, or up to 55, 60, 70 and 75
Total & Permanent Disability & Terminal Illness:
10 Year Term
Term to Age 55
Term to Age 60
Term to Age 70
Term to Age 75
Minimum Sum Assured:
Maximum Sum Assured:
Minimum Annual Premium:
The Sum assured increases by 5% annually from the 2nd to 11th policy year, we pay the applicable incremental sum assured in a lump sum, provided that Terminal Illness (PRUTerm Ascend) Benefit has not been claimed.
|Total & Permanent Disability Benefit||
|Critical Illness Benefit||
|Accidental Death Benefit||
|Enhance Your Coverage||
Disability (PRUTerm Ascend), Crisis Cover Ascend, Early Stage Crisis Cover
How PRUTerm Ascend works:
- The life assured can only claim for either Death or Terminal Illness but not both.
- The Terminal Illness (PRUTerm Ascend) and optional Disability (PRUTerm Ascend) benefits provide coverage during the term of the policy, and before the policy anniversary prior to the life assured attaining age 65.
- The sum assured for the Death Benefit and Terminal Illness (PRUTerm Ascend) Benefit will increase by 5% annually (on simple interest basis) from the start of the 2nd Policy Year to the 11th Policy Year or to the end of the policy term, whichever is shorter.
- The premiums of the PRUTerm Ascend policy will also increase by 2% annually (on simple interest basis) with each incremental sum assured.
- Please refer to the policy documents for the full terms and conditions applicable to this feature.
- Disability (PRUTerm Ascend) and Crisis Cover Ascend can only be added at the start of the policy.
- Premiums charged for the new plan is based on age of the life assured at the time of conversion.
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs.
As this product has no savings or investment feature, there is no cash value if the policy ends or if the policy is terminated prematurely.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Premiums for the supplementary benefits are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience.
This website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to these insurance products in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore. In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions of the e-brochure, the English version shall prevail.
Information is correct as at 10 December 2018.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.