PRUGolden Retirement Reward II
From new hobbies and experiences to more time with your family, there are many things to look forward to when you retire.
PRUGolden Retirement Reward II, a long-term endowment plan with a four-year premium payment term, brings you the opportunity to plan for regular monthly income during your retirement. You will also enjoy peace of mind as your paid premiums are guaranteed after 12 years.
All this, so you can truly focus on making the most of your free time with those who matter.
Choice to receive Guaranteed Monthly Income for 10, 15 or 20 years, from retirement age of 60, 65 or 75
Financial protection against death and total and permanent disability2 due to an accident3
Successor life assured4 under Surviving Spouse Benefit5
No Medical Underwriting6
PRUGolden Retirement Reward II @ 60 : 19 to 51 age next birthday
PRUGolden Retirement Reward II @ 65 : 19 to 56 age next birthday
PRUGolden Retirement Reward II @ 75 : 19 to 66 age next birthday
Minimum Guaranteed Monthly Income:
Minimum Annual Premium:
Maximum Disability Monthly Income2:
$6,250 per month
On the maturity date of the policy, we pay a lump sum amount of guaranteed benefit, bonuses, and any accumulated guaranteed monthly income with interest, less any amounts owing to us.
During the Accumulation Period
The death benefit will be the higher of:
During the Monthly Income Period
The death benefit will be the higher of:
plus any Guaranteed Monthly Income left with us.
|Critical Illness Benefit||
|Accidental Death Benefit||
Varies based on choice of Retirement Age and Monthly Income Period:
- Up to 95 age next birthday
|Guaranteed Monthly Income||
Once your Monthly Income Period begins, we will pay you the Guaranteed Monthly Income for 10, 15 or 20 years
Surviving Spouse Benefit5
|Enhance your coverage||
Crisis Waiver III and Early Stage Crisis Waiver
- PRUGolden Retirement Reward II provides a stream of Guaranteed Monthly Income starting from the Policy Anniversary immediately before the life assured attains the selected retirement age of 60, 65 or 75 years old for a period of 10, 15 or 20 years.
- If the life assured becomes totally and permanently disabled due to an Accident before the Policy Anniversary before the life assured attains age 70 years old, we pay a Disability Monthly Income which is equal to the Guaranteed Monthly Income until the maturity of the policy or upon the death of the life assured, whichever is earlier. The maximum Disability Monthly Income payable is $6,250.
- An “Accident” is an unexpected and involuntary event, which directly causes death or injury by violent, external and visible means, and is not linked to any other cause (such as illness or disease of the life assured).
- You have the option to appoint your spouse as a successor life assured under the Surviving Spouse Benefit. The Surviving Spouse Benefit is available on a policy that has a husband and wife as joint owners of the policy. This would mean one of the policyowners is the main life assured, and the other policyowner can be appointed as the successor life assured. Appointment of successor life assured is subject to acceptance by Prudential.
- With the Surviving Spouse Benefit, should the main life assured pass away after the premium payment term, we will not pay out the Death Benefit as the policy will now continue on the life of the successor life assured, until the maturity of the policy, or the death of the successor life assured, whichever event occur first.
- Medical check-ups or answering health-related questions may be required if the main life assured adds an optional supplementary benefit; or if the total premiums for selected plans per life assured issued in the past 24 months exceed S$5 million (or equivalent). Selected plans will be reviewed and determined by Prudential from time to time.
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing an insurance policy suitable to meet your needs.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
The information on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to this insurance product in the policydocuments that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant.
The information contained on this website is for distribution in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions, the English version shall prevail.
These policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policies is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as at 22 August 2019.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.