Protect Your Personal Data
Dear Prudential Customer,
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. As a safeguard from unauthorised / fraudulent withdrawal, phishing calls and identity theft, we would advise that you remain vigilant of unusual activity and take the following precautionary measures in relation to your transactions with Prudential and / or your bank:
- Do not provide passwords, user IDs or OTPs over the phone as neither Prudential nor your bank will ask for this information in a call.
- Do not continue with any suspicious calls. You should put the phone down and call Prudential or your bank directly. Do not attempt to call the suspicious number or use any numbers provided by the caller.
- Do not trust anyone that voluntarily tells you they have your bank account number, address and other personal particulars. Neither Prudential nor your bank will ask you for passwords or your user ID or OTP over the phone. And if they request for other sensitive information, it will usually mean they are up to no good.
- Notify Prudential / your bank if you receive any unfamiliar Prudential / bank related SMS.
- Notify Prudential / your bank if you are aware that your signature has been misused.
- Notify Prudential / your bank if you find your policy / bank details are being posted on websites, social media platforms, or forums.
- Do monitor your bank account transactions and contact your bank if you find any unknown transactions.
If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact the Prudential Customer Service Centre @