Fracture Care PA
We understand you want coverage against both minor and major accidental injuries.
Fracture Care PA is asupplementary benefit that gives you more comprehensive protection ranging from minor to major injuries resulting from accidents. It provides a comprehensive coverage, with payouts from fractures, burns and dislocations to provide medical assistance and also cushions the impact of lifestyle readjustments, until you recover. The benefit includes payout for mobility aids1 or modifications to your home2 to assist in daily activities.
Payout for Fractures
If accident is sustained while in public conveyance3
10 to 79 years up to 80 Age next Birthday.
10 to 79 years up to 80 Age next Birthday.
1 to 70 Age Next Birthday
|Accidental Death Benefit||
Minimum Sum Assured: $25,000
Maximum Sum Assured: $100,000
- Mobility Aid Benefit: We will reimburse you for the Reasonable and Customary expenses incurred on purchasing or renting Mobility Aid(s) that has/have been recommended by the attending physician. The expenses are incurred within 180 days from the date of the Accident. We will only pay for expenses that are not reimbursed by any law, government programme(s), private or charitable programme(s) or other insurance policies.
- House Fitting Expenses Benefit: We will reimburse you, provided:
- Eligible Payout for the Accidental injury is for 40% or above of the sum assured as set out in the Fractures, Burns and Dislocations Schedule.
- The expenses are incurred within 180 days from the date of the Accident.
- A written certification has been issued by a practitioner from rehabilitative services or such similar medical professional recommending that House Fitting is reasonably necessary.
- We will only pay for expenses that are not reimbursed by any law, government programme(s), private or charitable programme(s) or other insurance policies.
- Double Benefit Payout for Severe Fracture due to travelling in a Public Conveyance: We pay double Fractures, Burns and Dislocation benefit when the life assured sustains an Accidental Injury while travelling in a Public Conveyance AND the eligible payout is 40% and above.
“Public Conveyance” is a mode of transport which is available to the general public and which is used primarily to transport people from one point to another point in return for payment of a fare.
For an Accident where more than one of the circumstances described in the Double Benefit Schedule is met, we will pay the claim for only one of the benefits, whichever is the higher.
- This product is available to Occupation Class 1, 2, 3 and 4. However, customers engaged in certain high risk occupations would not be offered coverage. Note that Plan 3 and 4 will not be offered to
- Customers classified under Occupation class 3 and 4
- Juveniles, Housewives, Retirees, Unemployed and Life Assured 61 Age Next Birthday and above at the point of application.
- If the fractures, burns and dislocations payout is at least 40% of sum assured, you may claim a Recovery Benefit of up to $1,000 for one hospitalisation per accident.
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs. This plan has no cash value.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Premiums are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience.
This website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to this insurance product in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as at 20 April 2020.