Payer Security III
We understand that you want to protect your family’s policies with Payer Security.
Giving your loved ones the best goes beyond acquiring a protection, endowment or investment-linked plan. Safeguard their plans with Payer Security1 to ensure that your loved ones continue to be covered when you or your spouse are unable to pay for the premiums due to unforeseen circumstances.
Waives premiums should the unforeseen happen to the payer
Minimum: 5 years
Minimum: 5 years
Parent or legal guardian:
Child or Ward:
|Accidental Death Benefit||
Maximum Premium to Be Waived:
Waives the premiums of your child’s policy in the event that death, Total and Permanent Disability or Critical Illnesses strike you or your spouse. This benefit covers you or your spouse up to the end of the premium term or when your child turns 252, whichever is earlier.
Covered Medical Conditions:
|Supplementary Benefit||Payer Security III3 /
Payer Security Plus3
|Early Payer Security4|
(Full premium term waiver)
|Early Stage Medical Conditions5
(Waiver of premium for 5 years)
|Intermediate Stage Medical Conditions6
(Waiver of premium for 10 years4)
|1||Alzheimer’s Disease / Severe Dementia||Moderately severe Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia||-|
|3||Aplastic Anaemia||Reversible Aplastic Anaemia||-|
|4||Bacterial Meningitis||Bacterial Meningitis with full recovery||-|
|5||Benign Brain Tumour||Surgical removal of pituitary tumour or Surgery for subdural
|6||Blindness (Loss of Sight)||Loss of sight in one eye||Optic Nerve Atrophy with low vision|
|7||Coma||Coma for 48 hours||Severe Epilepsy or Coma for 72 hours|
|8||Coronary Artery By-pass Surgery||Keyhole coronary bypass surgery or Coronary Artery Arthrectomy or Transmyocardial Laser Revascularisation or Enhanced External Counterpulsation Device Insertion||-|
|9||Deafness (Loss of Hearing)||Partial loss of hearing or Cavernous sinus thrombosis surgery||Cochlear implant surgery|
|10||End Stage Liver Failure||Liver surgery||Liver Cirrhosis|
|11||End Stage Lung Disease||Severe Asthma or Insertion of a Veno-cava filter||Surgical removal of one lung|
|12||Fulminant Hepatitis||Hepatitis with Cirrhosis||-|
|13||Heart Attack of Specified Severity||Cardiac pacemaker insertion or Pericardectomy||Cardiac defibrillator insertion or Early Cardiomyopathy|
|14||Heart Valve Surgery||Percutaneous Valve Surgery||-|
|15||HIV Due to Blood Transfusion and Occupationally Acquired HIV||HIV due to Assault, Organ Transplant or Occupationally Acquired HIV||-|
|16||Kidney Failure||Surgical removal of one kidney or Chronic Kidney Disease||-|
|17||Loss of Independent Existence||-||-|
|18||Loss of Speech||Loss of Speech due to neurological disease or neurological injury||-|
|19||Major Burns||Moderately severe burns||-|
|20||Major Cancers||- Carcinoma in situ of specified organs
- Early Prostate Cancer
- Early Thyroid Cancer
- Early Bladder Cancer
- Early Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia
- Early Melanoma
- Gastro-intestinal Stromal Tumour (GIST)
|Carcinoma in situ of specified organs treated with
|21||Major Head Trauma||Facial reconstructive surgery or Spinal cord injury||-|
|22||Major Organ / Bone Marrow Transplantation||Small bowel transplant; or Corneal transplant||-|
|23||Motor Neurone Disease||Early Motor Neurone Disease||-|
|24||Multiple Sclerosis||Early Multiple Sclerosis||-|
|25||Muscular Dystrophy||Moderately severe Muscular Dystrophy||-|
|26||Other Serious Coronary Artery Disease||-||-|
|27||Paralysis (Loss of Use of Limbs)||-||-|
|28||Parkinson’s Disease||Moderately severe Parkinson’s Disease||-|
|30||Primary Pulmonary Hypertension||Early Pulmonary Hypertension||Secondary Pulmonary Hypertension|
|31||Progressive Scleroderma||Early Progressive Scleroderma||Progressive Scleroderma with CREST syndrome|
|32||Stroke||Brain aneurysm surgery or Cerebral shunt insertion||Carotid artery surgery|
|33||Surgery to the Aorta||Minimally invasive surgery to Aorta or Large asymptomatic aortic aneurysm||-|
|34||Systemic Lupus Erythematosus with Lupus Nephritis||-||-|
|35||Viral Encephalitis||Viral Encephalitis with full recovery||-|
Note: Please refer to the respective policy documents for the definition of the listed Medical Conditions. For certain Medical Conditions, there is a waiting period of 90 days from the date of issue or reinstatement, whichever is later.
- Payer Security refers to Payer Security III, Payer Security Plus and Early Payer Security supplementary benefits available for purchase by one or both parents when attached to a child’s policy.
- The waiver of premiums will be until the policy anniversary before the stated age.
- Either Payer Security III or Payer Security Plus can be added for the same life assured, but not both.
- Early Payer Security can only be attached when Payer Security III or Payer Security Plus is attached to the same policy. The maximum premium waiver period under Early Payer Security benefit is 10 years, after which the benefit terminates and premium payment for the covered benefits will resume. The waiver duration is subject to the remaining premium term of the covered benefits and the coverage term.
- After the end of the Early Stage Premium Waiver Period, premium payment for the covered benefits will resume, but the premiums for the Early Payer Security benefit will continue to be waived. It allows a second claim, provided it is not from the same medical condition as the first claim, and it does not fall within the same category of the first Early Stage Medical Condition.
- If there was a successful claim under Early Stage Medical Conditions, the Intermediate Stage Medical Conditions benefit only waives 5 years of future premiums.
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs.
Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. This plan has no cash value. Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Premiums are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience.
The information on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to this insurance product in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions of the e-Brochures, the English version shall prevail.
Information is correct as at 10 December 2018.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.