IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our Customer Service Centre at Marina One, is currently available by appointment only. Starting 1 Jun 2021, we will no longer accept cash payments. Enrol for payments via DBS/POSB GIRO or Credit Card at For more payment options, click click here.

IMPORTANT NOTICE : For more information on COVID-19 related reliefs please click here.

LIA Critical Illnesses (CI) Framework 2019 : In accordance to LIA Critical Illness (CI) Framework 2019, Prudential Singapore’s policies purchased from 26 August 2020 will adhere to the updated list of critical illnesses definitions. For more information, speak to your Prudential Financial Consultant today.

PRUACCESS: In accordance with PDPC's Advisory Guidelines on the PDPA for NRIC and other National Identification numbers, we will no longer be using NRIC/passport numbers/FIN for login purposes from 1 Aug 2019. If you have yet to create a user ID, please click here.

Changes to the way you’ll receive your letters: From Aug-20, we'll begin sending letters such as payment and renewal notices, payout letters and more, digitally instead of via mail. Eligible customers will receive an SMS whenever there is an e-letter for you. For more info, please click here.

Executive summary

As Singaporeans live longer, assumptions they may have held about the traditional, sequential progression of life stages no longer hold sway.

We surveyed over 1,200 residents of the city-state to understand their hopes, worries and plans for financing their older age as many look forward to living into their 80s, 90s and even beyond. Over half (56%) of respondents expressed confidence that they have already saved, or will be able to save, enough to support living until they die. That, however, leaves 44% who think otherwise, and the majority’s confidence is likely to have been dented as the covid-19 crisis has deepened. There are already real concerns evident in the survey, particularly among millennial-age Singaporeans, that financing older age will grow increasingly tough.

Download report to find out more!

Millennials are feeling squeezed
Diversification is the order of the day
Attitudes toward risk are loosening.
Attitudes toward risk are loosening.

About the research

Saving for 100 : Funding longevity in a time of uncertainty is an Economist Intelligence Unit report, commissioned by Prudential Singapore. It explores the financial challenges Singaporeans face as life expectancy rises and how they plan to manage their wealth in anticipation of living a longer life. It also considers the implications of the covid-19 crisis for people’s ability to save for longevity. The analysis is based on a survey of 1,219 Singapore residents conducted in February and March 2020.

Submit the form to download the Saving for 100 report

* All fields are mandatory

Are you a EU resident individual?
By submitting this form, I confirm that I have read, understood and given my consent

Or give us a call: 1800 333 0333