What is PRULife Vantage Achiever Prime Series?
- A whole life protection plan to provide financial security throughout your lifetime
- A legacy plan with potential to grow your wealth with accumulation of non-guaranteed bonuses1
- An effective solution for keyman insurance to ensure business continuity
- Choice of policy denominated in SGD or USD
Crisis Waiver (USD)
- Waiver of future premiums upon diagnosis of any of the 30 critical illnesses covered4
Accelerated Disability Benefit (ADB)5
- Should you suffer from total permanent disability (TPD) before age 70, we will pay higher of sum assured for ADB plus non-guaranteed bonuses or Multiplier Benefit, less any amounts owing to us
1Bonuses are not guaranteed and will vary according to the future performance of the participating fund.
2On death or terminal illness of the life assured
- before Multiplier Benefit expiry age 85 or 100, we pay the higher of:
- The sum assured for death plus all non-guaranteed bonuses; or
- The Multiplier Benefit less any amounts owing to us.
- after Multiplier Benefit expiry age 85 or 100, we pay the sum assured for death plus all non-guaranteed bonuses, less any amounts owing to us.
3Change of life assured is only allowed after two years from policy start date for single premium policy and after premium paying term for regular premium USD policy.
4All future premiums of the basic plan will be waived for the regular premium USD policy. With this, all other supplementary benefits will be removed.
5Upon payout of Accelerated Disability Benefit, this benefit terminates. Sum assured for death and terminal illness will be reduced accordingly.
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Premiums for the supplementary benefit are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience.
The information on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to these insurance products in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions of the product brochures, the English version shall prevail.
These policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as of 1 October 2021.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Here are 4 important insurance plans to consider for your family
For most of us, family means the world. As such, you would want to take every measure to ensure that they stay protected against the many uncertainties in life.
Protecting Your Baby Bump and Beyond
Parenthood is an amazing journey, whether it’s your first or third time — but is your bundle of joy protected?