Boost your critical illness coverage with our enhanced Early Crisis Care (PAL III). Together with Crisis Care (PAL III), these supplementary benefits offer a reliable means of securing essential coverage to deliver a meaningful protection for you.
This Promotion is for the mid-term add of Crisis Care (PAL III) and Early Crisis Care (PAL III) to existing PRUActive Life III and PRUFirst Promise (PAL III) policy.
Promotion starts from 3 October to 31 December 2023.
For more information, speak to your Prudential Financial Consultant or leave your contact details below.
Terms and Conditions of Power Up Critical Care (Mid-Term Add Rider) Promotion (“Promotion”)
A. Promotion Details
- “Prudential” means Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited.
- “Promotion Period” means the period between 3 October and 31 December 2023 (both dates inclusive).
- “Eligible Customer” means policyholder whose proposal for any Eligible Supplementary Benefit is submitted to and incepted by Prudential during the Promotion Period having satisfied the eligibility criteria below.
- “Eligible Supplementary Benefits” means any of the plans as stated in the Promotion Table below that is added to an Applicable Insurance Plan.
- “Applicable Insurance Plan” means PRUActive Life III or PRUFirst Promise (PAL III) policy that has been incepted prior to 1 October 2023.
- “Minimum Coverage”means the Multiplier Benefit, or the Sum Assured if the Multiplier Benefit is not applicable, of the Eligible Supplementary Benefit.
- “Reward” means digital gift voucher values redeemable from participating merchants such as Amazon Singapore, Apple App Store & iTunes, Dairy Farm, Deliveroo, Frasers Property, Grab, GrabFood, Lazada, CapitaStar, NTUC FairPrice and Marriott. Please note that these merchants are subject to change.
- “Promotion Table” means Promotion below.
Eligible Supplementary Benefits Applicable Insurance Plans Minimum Coverage1 (SGD) Minimum Annualised Premium2 (SGD) Reward Vouchers (SGD) Crisis Care (PAL III)
Early Crisis Care (PAL III)
PRUActive Life III
PRUFirst Promise (PAL III)
50,000 300 50 100,000 130 150,000 260
To be eligible for the Promotion, the Eligible Customer has to satisfy the following requirements during the Promotion Period in order to receive the Reward (as defined in the Promotion Table):
- The Eligible Customer’s proposal for an Eligible Supplementary Benefit is submitted to and incepted by Prudential during the Promotion Period.
- The Eligible Supplementary Benefit(s) can only be added to the Applicable Insurance Plans as stated in the Promotion Table, namely PRUActive Life III and PRUFirst Promise (PAL III) policy.
- This Promotion is a mid-term addition of the Eligible Supplementary Benefit(s) to an Applicable Insurance Plan incepted prior to 1 October 2023.
- The Eligible Supplementary Benefit(s) can only be added within the first two (2) years from the start of the Applicable Insurance Plans and the remaining premium term must be at least five (5) years.
- The Eligible Supplementary Benefit(s) can be added to an Applicable Insurance Plan either to enhance the critical illness coverage by including additional supplementary benefit(s), or as new addition(s), if the Applicable Insurance Plan does not currently have the supplementary benefit(s).
- The maximum coverage per Eligible Supplementary Benefit is subject to the product limit and terms for the supplementary benefit.
- This Promotion is valid for all premium payment modes (monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and annually).
- An Eligible Customer is entitled to receive the Reward in accordance with Promotion Table above.
- Each Eligible Customer is entitled to a maximum of one (1) Reward per Eligible Supplementary Benefit per policy.
- Prudential will issue a SMS or Email (“Redemption Notification”) to each Eligible Customer within three (3) months after the policy is incepted provided that the Eligible Customer’s Eligible Supplementary Benefit purchased during the Promotion Period is in force as at the date of the Redemption Notification.
- Eligible Customers shall be solely responsible for ensuring that they provide Prudential with a valid mobile phone number or email address for the purpose of redemption. The Eligible Customer agrees and accepts that Prudential will not be responsible for any consequences arising from his/her failure to provide Prudential with a true, complete, and accurate mobile phone number or email address and/or notify Prudential of any change(s) to his/her mobile phone number and email address.
- The Reward must be redeemed by the deadline stipulated in the Redemption Notification. If an Eligible Customer fails to claim his/her Reward within the stipulated redemption period in the Redemption Notification, his/her Reward will be forfeited, and the Eligible Customer shall not have any claim against Prudential for such forfeiture.
- Further details of the redemption procedures will be set out in the Redemption Notification.
B. General Terms and Conditions
- By participating in the Promotion, each Eligible Customer is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions contained herein and any other instructions, terms and conditions that Prudential may issue from time to time.
- Prudential assumes no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected forms or email communication, for technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic transmission which may limit an Eligible Customer’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
- Prudential has the sole and absolute discretion to exclude any Eligible Customer from participating in the Promotion without any obligation to furnish notice and/or reason.
- Prudential reserves the right to disqualify or disregard any Eligible Customer who does not comply with the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- Prudential may at its discretion forfeit the Reward, or, if already awarded, reclaim the Reward at the expense of the Eligible Customer without payment, compensation, or having to give any reason whatsoever in the event Prudential subsequently discovers that the Eligible Customer is not eligible to participate in the Promotion and/or to receive the Reward.
- Rewards are subject to availability while stocks last. Prudential reserves the right to replace any Reward with items of similar value at any time without prior notice.
- Prudential shall not be liable for any loss of, damage to, defects, delay, mis-delivery or non-delivery of the Reward.
- Prudential reserves the right to deal with any unclaimed Reward in any manner it deems fit. Prudential reserves the right to request for the Eligible Customers’ proof of eligibility, identity and/or otherwise for the purposes of verifying the Eligible Customer’s claim to the Reward at the time of Reward collection. Prudential is under no obligation whatsoever to disclose the identity of the Eligible Customers or to publish the same for any reason at any point of time.
- The Reward is not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other items of equivalent value. The validity period of the Reward is non-extendable. Prudential will be under no obligation to replace or pay to Eligible Customers the value of any Reward that that are not utilised by the Eligible Customers before the end of the validity period of the Reward as may be stipulated by Prudential and/or relevant merchants.
- The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions carried out by Prudential.
- By participating in this Promotion, each Eligible Customer agrees and consents under the Personal Data Protection Act (Cap 26 of 2012) to the collection, use and disclosure of any and all personal data of the Eligible Customer by/to Prudential, advertising and promotional agencies of the Promotion and such other third party, in Prudential’s absolute discretion, consider appropriate or necessary in connection with the Promotion and redemption of Reward.
If an Eligible Customer provides Prudential with personal data of any third party, that Eligible Customer hereby:
- Agrees on behalf of that third party to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein; and
- Consents on behalf of that third party, to Prudential’s collection, use, disclosure and processing of his/her personal data in accordance with the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
The Eligible Customer warrants that he/she has obtained the said third party’s prior consent to such collection, use, disclosure and processing of his/her personal data by Prudential and that the personal data that the Eligible Customer provides to Prudential is true, accurate and complete.
- Prudential shall not be liable for any third party’s misuse of the Eligible Customer’s submitted information and photograph as a result of the Eligible Customer taking part in the Promotion.
- Unless prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes permission for Prudential, its advertising and promotional agencies to use any of the Eligible Customer’s names, and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes. Each Eligible Customer further agrees and acknowledges that the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all photographs or audio-video or other recordings of the Eligible Customer taken or made in connection with the Promotion shall vest solely and absolutely in Prudential without any compensation to the Eligible Customer.
- Prudential may at any time at its absolute discretion, without prior notice or assigning any reason thereof or being liable to any person, (i) suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion, or (ii) delete, vary, supplement, amend, modify any one or more of the terms and conditions of the Promotion. Prudential’s determination of all matters in connection with the Promotion and the Reward shall be final, binding and conclusive. Prudential is not obliged to give any reason or prior notice on any matter concerning the Promotion or the Reward. No appeal, correspondence or claims will be entertained. Prudential has the right and discretion to determine whether a party has met the requirements of the Promotion and/or to receive the Reward. Eligible Customers shall not be entitled to any damages or compensation whatsoever or howsoever arising as a result of such amendment, suspension or termination.
- By participating in the Promotion, all Eligible Customers agree and undertake to, at all times, indemnify, keep indemnified, and hold Prudential, its employees and agents harmless against all losses (including direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential losses), damages (including general, special, and/or punitive damages), demands, injuries (other than personal injury caused by Prudential’s negligence), claims, costs, penalties, interest and fees (including all legal fees as between solicitor and client or otherwise on a full indemnity basis whether or not incurred in respect of any real, anticipated, or threatened legal proceedings), howsoever caused by, arising or resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, their participation in the Promotion, acceptance or usage of any Reward, and/or any breach or purported breach of these terms and conditions and/or any applicable law.
- Prudential makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for the purpose of the merchants’ goods and services in respect of the Gift(s). Any dispute about the same must be resolved directly with the merchant. Merchant terms and conditions apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the Terms and Conditions contained herein and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, the Terms and Conditions contained herein shall prevail.
- Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Promotion, in particular the Reward, are the property of their respective owners. Prudential is not affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by, such owners and their relevant affiliates.
- Failure by Prudential to exercise any of its right or remedy under the Terms and Conditions contained herein does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall be governed by Singapore law and the Eligible Customers agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Before replacing an existing accident and health policy with a new one, you should consider whether the switch is detrimental, as there may be potential disadvantages with switching and the new policy may cost more or have fewer benefits at the same cost.
Premiums for the supplementary benefits are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience.
The information contained herein is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details, and exclusions applicable to these insurance products in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant.
The information contained herein is for distribution in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
These policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC websites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
The information presented cannot be reproduced, amended or circulated in whole or in part to any other person without our prior written consent.
Information is correct as of 3 October 2023.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.