Invest now and enjoy bonus units of up to 85%* from 7 Jul to 30 Sep 2022.
Terms and conditions apply
What is PRUVantage Wealth?
The best masterpieces are built from more than just monetary inspiration. Behind them, we see intentional strokes, mindful decisions and years of perseverance in creating value that withstands the test of time.
Like these time-honored creations, your wealth is also a work of art built from years of strategic decisions, calculated risks and endurance through changing economic climates. With the foundations outlined, allow this testament of your hard work to continue flourishing in the years to come, so you can continue to provide the best for yourself and your family.Craft your financial masterpiece with PRUVantage Wealth, a resolute plan that helps grow your wealth while enabling ease of access to gain regular monthly income3 and to build a solid foundation you can give your loved ones, regardless of market conditions.
Give, Gain and Grow your wealth with PRUVantage Wealth, a plan that builds your wealth in more ways than one.
From now to 30 September 2022, kick start your investment journey with our introductory minimum annualised premium offer.
Crisis Waiver III
- Waiver of premiums7 upon diagnosis of any one of the 35 critical illnesses listed
Payer Security Plus
- Waive the premiums of your spouse’s or child’s policy in the event that death, total and permanent disability8 or critical illness should strike you
- This benefit covers you up to the end of the premium term or when you turn 85, whichever is earlier
About PRULink Funds
PRUVantage Wealth allows you to have access to our suite of expert-managed PRULink funds.
Choose funds aligned to your risk appetite and preferences, and make unlimited fund switches as your risk profile or financial goals change.
To find out more about PRULink funds, click here.
Terms and Conditions of PRUVantage Wealth Introductory Offer
- “Prudential” means Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited.
- “Promotion Period” means the period between 7 July and 30 September 2022 (both dates inclusive).
- “Eligible Customer” means policyholders whose proposal for PRUVantage Wealth that is purchased during promotion period is submitted to and incepted by Prudential during the Promotion Period by satisfying the eligibility criteria below.
- “Eligible Insurance Plan” means PRUVantage Wealth that meets the criteria as stated in the Promotion Table below.
- “Introductory Offer” means eligible customer can purchase PRUVantage Wealth at a Lowered Minimum Entry Premium as stated in the Promotion Table below.
- “Promotion Table” means the table as set out below.
Eligble Insurance Plan
Premium Payment Term
Lowered Minimum Entry Premium
1 Introductory Offer is applicable for the promotional period only and will be applied on the premiums paid for the basic policy only, and excludes premiums paid for supplementary benefits and top-ups via the Investment Booster (Lump Sum), if any).
To be eligible for the Promotion, the Eligible Customer has to satisfy the following requirements during the Promotion Period in order to receive the Discount (as defined in the Promotion Table):
- If the Eligible Customer’s proposal for an Eligible Insurance Plan that is purchased during Promotion Period is submitted to Prudential and incepted by Prudential during the Promotion Period.
- This Promotion is valid for all premium payment modes (monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, and annually).
3. Introductory Offer
- An Eligible Customer is entitled to receive the introductory offer in accordance with the Promotion Table above.
- The Introductory Offer in this promotion shall be on a ‘per-policy’ basis (subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion), there shall be no restrictions on the number of transactions an Eligible Customer can enjoy.
- The Introductory Offer in this promotion is not applicable should the Eligible Insurance Plan be cancelled within the fourteen (14) day free-look period. The premium amount refunded will be based on the premium amount paid by the Eligible Customer.
4. Promotion Mechanism
The Introductory Offer will be applied automatically upon policy submission and meeting the eligibility criteria above.
B. General Terms and Conditions
- By participating in the Promotion, each Eligible Customer is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions contained herein and any other instructions, terms and conditions that Prudential may issue from time to time.
- Prudential assumes no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected forms or email communication, for technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic transmission which may limit an Eligible Customer’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
- Prudential has the sole and absolute discretion to exclude any Eligible Customer from participating in the Promotion without any obligation to furnish notice and/or reason.
- Prudential reserves the right to disqualify or disregard any Eligible Customer who does not comply with the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions carried out by Prudential.
- Prudential shall not be liable for any third party’s misuse of the Eligible Customer’s submitted information and photograph as a result of the Eligible Customer taking part in the Promotion.
- Unless prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes permission for Prudential, its advertising and promotional agencies to use any of the Eligible Customer’s names, and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes. Each Eligible Customer further agrees and acknowledges that the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all photographs or audio-video or other recordings of the Eligible Customer taken or made in connection with the Promotion shall vest solely and absolutely in Prudential without any compensation to the Eligible Customer.
- Prudential may at any time at its absolute discretion, without prior notice or assigning any reason thereof or being liable to any person, (i) suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion, or (ii) delete, vary, supplement, amend, modify any one or more of the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion. Prudential’s determination of all matters in connection with the Promotion and the Discount shall be final, binding and conclusive. Prudential is not obliged to give any reason or prior notice on any matter concerning the Promotion or the Discount. No appeal, correspondence or claims will be entertained. Prudential has the right and discretion to determine whether a party has met the requirements of the Promotion and/or to receive the Discount. Eligible Customers shall not be entitled to any damages or compensation whatsoever or howsoever arising as a result of such amendment, suspension or termination.
- By participating in the Promotion, all Eligible Customers agree and undertake to, at all times, indemnify, keep indemnified, and hold Prudential, its employees and agents harmless against all losses (including direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential losses), damages (including general, special, and/or punitive damages), demands, injuries (other than personal injury caused by Prudential’s negligence), claims, costs, penalties, interest and fees (including all legal fees as between solicitor and client or otherwise on a full indemnity basis whether or not incurred in respect of any real, anticipated, or threatened legal proceedings), howsoever caused by, arising or resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, their participation in the Promotion, acceptance or usage of any Discount, and/or any breach or purported breach of these terms and conditions and/or any applicable law.
- In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the Terms and Conditions contained herein and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, the Terms and Conditions contained herein shall prevail.
- Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Promotion, in particular the Reward, are the property of their respective owners. Prudential is not affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by, such owners and their relevant affiliates.
- Failure by Prudential to exercise any of its right or remedy under the Terms and Conditions contained herein does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall be governed by Singapore law and the Eligible Customers agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
*Based on combined entitlement of Welcome Bonus & Promotional Bonus Units for a policy with premium payment term of 25 years.
1Varies based on chosen premium term.
2Applied on the latest Initial Investment Account Value.
3Not guaranteed and is based on distribution rate and frequency of the chosen PRULink Funds.
4Lump sum payout of 105% in case of accidental death and 101% in case of death. Total premiums paid excludes premiums paid for supplementary benefits (if any), and deducting any withdrawals made.
5Applicable for proposals submitted between 7 July to 30 September 2022.
6Refers to the default minimum annualised premium of the product which will apply after the promotion period.
7Crisis Waiver III waives the future premiums of the covered benefits up to the end of premium term or age 85, whichever is earlier.
8Total and permanent disability coverage is up to the policy anniversary on which the person covered under Payer Security Plus turns 65 years old.
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
PRUVantage Wealth is an Investment-Linked Plan (ILP) which invests in ILP sub-fund(s). Investment products are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The performance of the ILP sub-fund(s) is not guaranteed and the value of the units and the income accruing to the units (if any) may fall or rise. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance.
A product summary and product highlights sheet(s) relating to the ILP sub-fund(s) are available and may be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant. A potential investor should read the product summary and product highlights sheet(s) before deciding whether to subscribe for units in the ILP sub-fund(s).
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Premiums for the supplementary benefits are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience.
The information contain on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to these insurance products in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant. In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions of the product brochures, the English version shall prevail.
These policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as of 7 July 2022.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Here are 4 important insurance plans to consider for your family
For most of us, family means the world. As such, you would want to take every measure to ensure that they stay protected against the many uncertainties in life.
How can you insure and invest at the same time?
Yes, it is possible! As our pro-tips suggest, you could explore an investment-linked plan (ILP) as one possible solution so that you have the freedom to choose how you want to achieve your financial goals.