PRUPanel Connect Terms & Conditions
- Facilitation of appointment bookings at participating PRUPanel Connect Hospitals and specialists is not to be construed as admissibility of a claim, if any. Claims will be subject to an assessment as per the terms and conditions of the PRUShield policy contract.
- Appointment to see a specialist at a Restructured Hospital can only be booked as a private patient and the customer will not be eligible for any subsidised treatment even if they have a referral from a government polyclinic.
- Facilitation of appointment bookings is on a best effort basis. If your selected specialist is unavailable, an appointment may only be possible with an alternative specialist in the same specialty. You have the option to choose an alternative specialist or the hospital may propose an alternative specialist from the same specialty whom you may choose to accept or decline.
- Only selected specialists participate in the PRUPanel Connect Programme. Employment of a specialist at a participating partner hospital does not automatically include the specialist as part of our PRUPanel Connect Programme.
- We confirm that the PRUPanel Connect Hospitals and/or their specialists’ participation on this website is not in any way offered, promised or made as an incentive or reward for any past, present or future willingness to prescribe, pay for, reimburse, authorise, approve, supply or use any products or services sold or provided by Prudential, or to obtain or retain business, or to gain any other business advantage for Prudential. There is no preferential/special treatment and/or adjustment to the standard rates/rates set by Prudential from time to time hereunder due to the presence of or absence of any recommendations of Prudential’s products to the PRUPanel Connect Hospitals’ patients by the PRUPanel Connect Hospitals and/or their specialists.
- If your policy is a CoPay policy, you will need to bear the co-payment portion of your bill while the balance will be cashless.
- The enhanced Letter of Guarantee (eLOG) is only applicable to policyholders who are eligible to eLOG. For more information on eLOG and eLOG eligibility, you may refer to https://www.prudential.com.sg/services/claims/prushield-electronic-letter-of-guarantee-elog
- To enjoy PRUPanel Connect benefits, PRUShield claims for eligible PRUShield policyholders must be e-filed from Raffles Hospital, Mount Alvernia Hospital, participating HC Surgical Specialists Ltd clinics and StarMed Specialist Centre.
- The list of participating PRUPanel Connect Hospitals and specialists are subject to change. You may refer to www.prudential.com.sg/ppc-specialists for the updated list.
- Cashless pre and post hospitalization benefits are only available at Raffles Hospital and applicable for policyholders who are entitled to eLOG facility under the PRUPanel Connect programme.
- Pre-hospitalisation cashless benefits at Raffles Hospital are available only if the policyholder is admitted for day surgery or as an inpatient within the next 14 calendar days after the initial appointment with the selected specialist. Cost for consultations/ procedures done in clinic without subsequent day surgery or inpatient treatments will need to be borne by the policyholder.
- Post-hospitalization cashless benefits at Raffles Hospital apply to dressings, consultations, physiotherapy performed at a PRUPanel Connect Hospital or Specialist clinic and diagnostic and laboratory tests services and medicines consumed within 365 days following the discharge from hospital or day surgery for the same Injury or illness as the hospitalisation claim.
- A complimentary transport voucher/ hospital parking coupon is issued once for each event of day surgery or inpatient admission at our participating PRUPanel Connect private hospitals/ day surgery centres. This benefit does not apply for pregnancy and childbirth related hospitalisations, except for day surgery or inpatient admission due to complications covered under the PRUShield “Pregnancy Complications benefit”.
- The transport voucher will be sent via SMS to eligible policyholders.
- The hospital parking coupon can only be collected in person at Raffles Hospital or Mt. Alvernia Hospital PRUConcierge desk during operating hours.
- Complimentary Hospital parking coupon is valid for a single exit, within 24 hours from the time of entry. Carpark charges in excess of the 24 hours will have to be borne by the policyholder.
- There will be no reissuance due to loss of complimentary taxi vouchers/ hospital parking coupons.
- You may opt only for either a transport voucher OR a complimentary hospital parking coupon per hospitalisation.
- Discount vouchers issued by Raffles Hospital and Mount Alvernia Hospital are subject to the terms and conditions set out by the individual hospitals and Prudential bears no responsibility for services associated with the discount vouchers issued by the respective hospitals.
- Prudential may at any time at its absolute discretion, without prior notice, vary, supplement, amend, modify any of these terms and conditions.
- Failure by Prudential to exercise any of its rights or remedies under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Singapore law.