Invest now & enjoy up to 2.5% Single Premium discount!
Terms and conditions apply.
What is PRULink FlexGrowth?
Achieving your dreams gives you purpose and motivation to lead a fulfilling life. Whether your dream is small or big, you must be courageous and take the chance to pursue them even with no promised outcome.
While you hope to stick close to your plans, uncertainties could throw you curveballs that take you off course and impact you and your loved ones’ future. It’s time you proactively plan for your future and secure your finances with a plan you can fall back on while going through life’s ups and downs.
Introducing PRULink FlexGrowth, a single premium investment-linked plan that grows your wealth by locking in 90% of your investment gains1 and protects your wealth from market downside risk with capital guarantee at maturity2. You can now safeguard your hard-earned money and DO life on your terms with confidence and assurance.
Be braver to pursue your dreams when you have PRULink FlexGrowth to be your safety net.
About PRULink funds
PRULink FlexGrowth will only invest exclusively in PRULink FlexGrowth Fund (SGD).
To find out more about PRULink FlexGrowth Fund (SGD), click here.
Terms and Conditions of PRULink FlexGrowth (''Promotion'')
A. Promotion Details
- “Prudential” means Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited.
- “Promotion Period” means the period between 6 April and earlier of (1) 30 June 2023 or (2) until the pre-determined tranche size is reached.
- “Eligible Customer” means customers whose proposal for the Eligible Single Premium Insurance Plan is submitted to and incepted by Prudential during the Promotion Period having satisfied the eligibility criteria below.
- “Eligible Single Premium Insurance Plan” means the PRULink FlexGrowth plan meeting the criteria as stated in the Promotion Table below.
- “Single Premium Discount” means the percentage discount given to the Eligible Customer based on the Minimum Single Premium for Eligible Single Premium Insurance Plan, as stated in the Promotion Table below.
- “Promotion Table” means the table below.
Eligible Single Premium Insurance Plan Minimum Single Premium1 (SGD) Single Premium Discount2 PRULink FlexGrowth 6,000 1.0% 15,000 1.5% 30,000 2.0% 60,000 2.5%
1 The Minimum Single Premium is defined as a single up-front premium payment to fully pay for the basic policy
2 Discount is applicable on Total Single Premium paid and will be applied on the premium for the basic policy.
To be eligible for the Promotion, the Eligible Customer must satisfy the following requirements during the Promotion Period in order to receive the Discount (as defined in the Promotion Table):
- The Eligible Customer’s proposal for the Eligible Single Premium Insurance Plan is submitted to Prudential and incepted by Prudential during the Promotion Period.
- This Promotion is valid for Single premium payment mode only.
- The promotion is on a first-come-first-served basis subject to the available tranche limit for the Eligible Single Premium Insurance Plan pre-determined by Prudential at its sole discretion. If the tranche is fully subscribed, Prudential reserves the right to reject all subsequent applications for the Eligible Single Premium Insurance Plan, even if they are submitted within the Promotion Period.
- An Eligible Customer is entitled to receive a Discount in accordance with the Promotion Table above.
- The Discount in this promotion shall be on a ‘per-policy’ basis (subject to the terms and conditions of this Promotion). There shall be no restrictions on the number of Eligible Single Premium Insurance Plan an Eligible Customer can purchase.
- This Promotion is not applicable should the Eligible Single Premium Insurance be cancelled within the fourteen (14) day free-look period. The premium amount refunded will be based on the premium amount paid by the Eligible Customer.
- This Promotion is not applicable should the Eligible Single Premium Insurance Plan be Not Taken Up and subsequently reopened.
- The Discount will be applied automatically upon policy issuance subject to meeting the eligibility criteria above.
B. General Terms and Conditions
- By participating in the Promotion, each Eligible Customer is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that Prudential may issue from time to time.
- Prudential assumes no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected forms or email communication, for technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic transmission which may limit an Eligible Customer’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
- Prudential has the sole and absolute discretion to exclude any Eligible Customer from participating in the Promotion without any obligation to furnish notice and/or reason.
- Prudential reserves the right to disqualify or disregard any Eligible Customer who does not comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- Prudential may at its discretion forfeit the Discount, or, if already awarded, reclaim the Discount at the expense of the Eligible Customer without payment, compensation, or having to give any reason whatsoever in the event Prudential subsequently discovers that the Eligible Customer is not eligible to participate in the Promotion and/or to receive the Discount.
- Prudential reserves the right to replace any Discount with items of similar value at any time without prior notice.
- Prudential reserves the right to request for the Eligible Customers’ proof of eligibility, identity and/or otherwise for the purposes of verifying the Eligible Customer’s claim to the Discount at the time of the Discount allocation. Prudential is under no obligation whatsoever to disclose the identity of the Eligible Customers or to publish the same for any reason at any point of time.
- The Discount is not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other items of equivalent value. The validity period of the Discount is non-extendable. Prudential will be under no obligation to replace or pay to Eligible Customers the value of any Discount that are not utilised by the Eligible Customers before the end of the validity period of the Discount as may be stipulated by Prudential and/or relevant merchants.
- The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions carried out by Prudential.
- By participating in this Promotion, each Eligible Customer agrees and consents under the Personal Data Protection Act (Cap 26 of 2012) to the collection, use and disclosure of any and all personal data of the Eligible Customer by/to Prudential, advertising and promotional agencies of the Promotion and such other third party, in Prudential’s absolute discretion, consider appropriate or necessary in connection with the Promotion and redemption of Discount.
If an Eligible Customer provides Prudential with personal data of any third party, that Eligible Customer hereby:
- Agrees on behalf of that third party to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein; and
- Consents on behalf of that third party, to Prudential’s collection, use, disclosure and processing of his/her personal data in accordance with the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
The Eligible Customer warrants that he/she has obtained the said third party’s prior consent to such collection, use, disclosure and processing of his/her personal data by Prudential and that the personal data that the Eligible Customer provides to Prudential is true, accurate and complete.
- Prudential shall not be liable for any third party’s misuse of the Eligible Customer’s submitted information and photograph as a result of the Eligible Customer taking part in the Promotion.
- Unless prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes permission for Prudential, its advertising and promotional agencies to use any of the Eligible Customer’s names, and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes. Each Eligible Customer further agrees and acknowledges that the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all photographs or audio-video or other recordings of the Eligible Customer taken or made in connection with the Promotion shall vest solely and absolutely in Prudential without any compensation to the Eligible Customer.
- Prudential may at any time at its absolute discretion, without prior notice or assigning any reason thereof or being liable to any person, (i) suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion, or (ii) delete, vary, supplement, amend, modify any one or more of the terms and conditions of the Promotion. Prudential’s determination of all matters in connection with the Promotion and the Discount shall be final, binding and conclusive. Prudential is not obliged to give any reason or prior notice on any matter concerning the Promotion or the Discount. No appeal, correspondence or claims will be entertained. Prudential has the right and discretion to determine whether a party has met the requirements of the Promotion and/or to receive the Discount. Eligible Customers shall not be entitled to any damages or compensation whatsoever or howsoever arising as a result of such amendment, suspension or termination.
- By participating in the Promotion, all Eligible Customers agree and undertake to, at all times, indemnify, keep indemnified, and hold Prudential, its employees and agents harmless against all losses (including direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential losses), damages (including general, special, and/or punitive damages), demands, injuries (other than personal injury caused by Prudential’s negligence), claims, costs, penalties, interest and fees (including all legal fees as between solicitor and client or otherwise on a full indemnity basis whether or not incurred in respect of any real, anticipated, or threatened legal proceedings), howsoever caused by, arising or resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, their participation in the Promotion, acceptance or usage of any Discount, and/or any breach or purported breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or any applicable law.
- In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Promotion are the property of their respective owners. Prudential is not affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by, such owners and their relevant affiliates.
- Failure by Prudential to exercise any of its right or remedy under the Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall be governed by Singapore law and the Eligible Customers agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
PRULink FlexGrowth is an Investment-Linked Plan (ILP) which invests in ILP sub-fund(s). Investment products are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The performance of the ILP sub-fund(s) is not guaranteed and the value of the units and the income accruing to the units (if any) may fall or rise. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance.
A product summary and product highlights sheet(s) relating to the ILP sub-fund(s) are available and may be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant. A potential investor should read the product summary and product highlights sheet(s) before deciding whether to subscribe for units in the ILP sub-fund(s).
The information on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to these insurance products in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions of the product brochures, the English version shall prevail.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC websites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as of 6 April 2023.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
4 tips for young adults to start planning for their retirement
When it comes to planning for your retirement, it is never too early to start!