Payer Security Plus
We understand that you want to protect your family’s policies with Payer Security.
Giving your loved ones the best goes beyond acquiring a protection, endowment or investment-linked plan. Safeguard their plans with Payer Security1 to ensure that your loved ones continue to be covered when you or your spouse are unable to pay for the premiums due to unforeseen circumstances.
Waives premium should the unforeseen happen to the payer
Minimum: 5 years
Minimum: 5 years
Child or Ward:
|Accidental Death Benefit||
Maximum Premium to Be Waiveed:
Help to waive the premiums of your spouse’s or your child’s policy in the event that death, Total and Permanent Disability2 or Critical Illness should strike you. This benefit covers you up to the end of the premium term or when you turn 853, whichever is earlier.
Covered Medical Conditions:
|Supplementary Benefit||Payer Security III4 /
Payer Security Plus4
|Early Payer Security5|
(Full premium term waiver)
|Early Stage Medical Conditions6
(Waiver of premium for 5 years)
|Intermediate Stage Medical Conditions7
(Waiver of premium for 10 years5)
|1||Alzheimer’s Disease / Severe Dementia||Moderately severe Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia||-|
|2||Benign Brain Tumour||Surgical removal of pituitary tumour or Surgery for subdural
|3||Blindness (Irreversible Loss of Sight)||Loss of sight in one eye||Optic Nerve Atrophy with low vision|
|4||Coma||Coma for 48 hours||Severe Epilepsy or Coma for 72 hours|
|5||Coronary Artery By-pass Surgery||Keyhole coronary bypass surgery or Coronary Artery Arthrectomy or Transmyocardial Laser Revascularisation or Enhanced External Counterpulsation Device Insertion||-|
|6||Deafness (Irreversible Loss of Hearing)||Partial loss of hearing or Cavernous sinus thrombosis surgery||Cochlear implant surgery|
|7||End Stage Kidney Failure||Surgical removal of one kidney or Chronic Kidney Disease||-|
|8||End Stage Liver Failure||Liver surgery||Liver Cirrhosis|
|9||End Stage Lung Disease||Severe Asthma or Insertion of a Veno-cava filter||Surgical removal of one lung|
|10||Fulminant Hepatitis||Hepatitis with Cirrhosis||-|
|11||Heart Attack of Specified Severity||Cardiac pacemaker insertion or Pericardectomy||Cardiac defibrillator insertion or Early Cardiomyopathy|
|12||HIV Due to Blood Transfusion and Occupationally Acquired HIV||HIV due to Assault, Organ Transplant or Occupationally Acquired HIV||-|
|13||Idiopathic Parkinson’s Disease||Moderately severe Parkinson’s Disease||-|
|14||Irreversible Aplastic Anaemia||Reversible Aplastic Anaemia||-|
|15||Irreversible Loss of Speech||Loss of Speech due to neurological disease or neurological injury||-|
|16||Loss of Independent Existence||-||-|
|17||Major Burns||Moderately severe burns||-|
|18||Major Cancer||- Carcinoma in situ of specified organs
- Early Prostate Cancer
- Early Thyroid Cancer
- Early Bladder Cancer
- Early Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia
- Early Melanoma
- Gastro-intestinal Stromal Tumour (GIST)
|Carcinoma in situ of specified organs treated with
|19||Major Head Trauma||Facial reconstructive surgery or Spinal cord injury||-|
|20||Major Organ / Bone Marrow Transplantation||Small bowel transplant; or Corneal transplant||-|
|21||Motor Neurone Disease||Early Motor Neurone Disease||-|
|22||Multiple Sclerosis||Early Multiple Sclerosis||-|
|23||Muscular Dystrophy||Moderately severe Muscular Dystrophy||-|
|24||Open Chest Heart Valve Surgery||Percutaneous Valve Surgery||-|
|25||Open Chest Surgery to the Aorta||Minimally invasive surgery to Aorta or Large asymptomatic aortic aneurysm||-|
|26||Other Serious Coronary Artery Disease||-||-|
|27||Paralysis (Irreversible Loss of Use of Limbs)||-||-|
|28||Persistent Vegetative State (Apallic Syndrome)||-||-|
|30||Primary Pulmonary Hypertension||Early Pulmonary Hypertension||Secondary Pulmonary Hypertension|
|31||Progressive Scleroderma||Early Progressive Scleroderma||Progressive Scleroderma with CREST syndrome|
|32||Severe Bacterial Meningitis||Bacterial Meningitis with full recovery||-|
|33||Severe Encephalitis||Viral Encephalitis with full recovery||-|
|34||Stroke with Permanent Neurological Deficit||Brain aneurysm surgery or Cerebral shunt insertion||Carotid artery surgery|
|35||Systemic Lupus Erythematosus with Lupus Nephritis||-||-|
Note: Please refer to the respective policy documents for the definition of the listed Medical Conditions. For certain Medical Conditions, there is a waiting period of 90 days from the date of issue or reinstatement, whichever is later.
- Payer Security refers to Payer Security III, Payer Security Plus and Early Payer Security supplementary benefits available for purchase by one or both parents when attached to a child’s policy.
- Total and Permanent Disability coverage is up to the policy anniversary on which the person covered under Payer Security Plus turns 65 years old.
- The waiver of premiums will be until the policy anniversary before the stated age.
- Either Payer Security III or Payer Security Plus can be added for the same life assured, but not both.
- Early Payer Security can only be attached when Payer Security III or Payer Security Plus is attached to the same policy. The maximum premium waiver period under Early Payer Security benefit is 10 years, after which the benefit terminates and premium payment for the covered benefits will resume. The waiver duration is subject to the remaining premium term of the covered benefits and the coverage term.
- After the end of the Early Stage Premium Waiver Period, premium payment for the covered benefits will resume, but the premiums for the Early Payer Security benefit will continue to be waived. It allows a second claim, provided it is not from the same medical condition as the first claim, and it does not fall within the same category of the first Early Stage Medical Condition.
- If there was a successful claim under Early Stage Medical Conditions, the Intermediate Stage Medical Conditions benefit only waives 5 years of future premiums.
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Premiums are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience.
The information on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to this insurance product in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as at 26 August 2020.