Get up to S$800 worth of vouchers when you sign up for a new PRUActive Life III plan bundled under PRUFirst Promise from 1 October to 31 December 2023.
Terms and conditions apply.
What is PRUFirst Promise?
- A bundled maternity insurance plan consisting of PRUMum and PRUActive Life III. This plan is for expecting mums who are between 13 to 36 weeks of their pregnancy. It also covers assisted pregnancies such as In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)1.
- PRUMum provides coverage for pregnancy complications, congenital illnesses, mental wellness care, gestational diabetes mellitus and hospital care benefits.
- Transfer of PRUActive Life III from mum to baby without underwriting2, providing baby comprehensive protection against Death, Terminal Illness and Total and Permanent Disability.
- With Health Cover for Child, you can protect your baby’s healthcare needs hassle-free without medical underwriting3.
Key Benefits for Mum
Key Benefits for Child
Add supplementary benefit to enhance your baby’s coverage
Ensure your baby receives well-rounded financial protection tailored for various medical conditions and situations.
Early Crisis Care (PRUActive Life III)
- Option to enhance coverage up to 5x
- Baby gets coverage for an extensive number of pre-critical medical conditions12 (such as Carcinoma In Situ of any organs13) and receive up to S$350,000 in claim
- Receive additional coverage from special benefits such as Benign Tumour requiring surgical excision for Baby
- Cover Baby against a multitude of Juvenile Medical Conditions such as ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism
- Can only be added if Crisis Care is added
Crisis Care (PRUActive Life III)
- Option to enhance coverage up to 5x
- Get coverage for an extensive number of critical medical medications14
- Receive payout on serious illness or accident that affects major organs resulting to admission in intensive care unit (ICU)15
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Premiums for the supplementary benefits are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience.
The information on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to these insurance products in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as at 03 October 2023.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Here are 4 important insurance plans to consider for your family
For most of us, family means the world. As such, you would want to take every measure to ensure that they stay protected against the many uncertainties in life.
3 easy ways to improve your family’s health
A healthy lifestyle comprising a balanced and nutritious diet coupled with regular exercise is a winning combination that will help keep your family fit and happy.