What is PRUFirst Promise?
- A bundled maternity insurance plan consisting of PRUMum and PRUActive Life III. This plan is for expecting mums who are between 13 to 36 weeks of their pregnancy. It also covers assisted pregnancies such as In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)1.
- PRUMum provides coverage for pregnancy complications, congenital illnesses, mental wellness care, gestational diabetes mellitus and hospital care benefits.
- Transfer of PRUActive Life III from mum to baby without underwriting5, providing baby comprehensive protection against Death, Terminal Illness and Total and Permanent Disability.
Key Benefits & Coverages
Add supplementary benefit to enhance your baby’s coverage
We strive to make a difference to your life by providing you with the suitable insurance plan.
Early Crisis Care (PRUActive Life III)
- Option to enhance coverage up to 5x
- Baby gets coverage for an extensive number of early and intermediate stage medical conditions8 and receive up to $350,000 in claim
- Receive additional coverage for special benefits such as Benign Tumour Benefit9 for Baby
- Cover Baby against a multitude of Juvenile Medical Conditions such as ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism
- Can only be added if Crisis Care is added
Crisis Care (PRUActive Life III)
- Option to enhance coverage up to 5x
- Get coverage for an extensive number of late stage medical conditions10
- Receive payout on serious illness or accident that affects major organs resulting to admission in intensive care unit (ICU)11
Pregnancy Complications covered:
- Abruptio Placentae
- Amniotic Fluid Embolism
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- HELLP Syndrome
- Miscarriage due to an accident
- Placenta Increta or Percreta
- Postpartum Haemorrhage requiring Hysterectomy
- Severe Acute Fatty Liver of pregnancy
- Severe Pre-eclampsia or Eclampsia
- Uterine Rupture
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs. As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Premiums for the supplementary benefits are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience.
The information on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to these insurance products in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as at 12 October 2022.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Life is all about asking the right Questions
You want to live life to the fullest, achieving it your way while protecting your loved ones. Are you asking the right questions to do that?