What is PRUMum?
- A single premium 4-year maternity term protection plan with comprehensive coverage for both you and your little one. Covers assisted pregnancies such as In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)1.
- With 4 sum assured coverage options, PRUMum aims to provide the protection you and your baby need.
- Coverage includes protection for up to 13 pregnancy complications, 25 congenital illnesses, mental wellness care, gestational diabetes mellitus and hospital care benefits.
Conditions covered under Hospital Care Benefit for Baby:
- Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever
- Incubation immediately after birth for more than three consecutive days
- Inpatient Hospitalisation due to Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease
- Other Infectious Diseases
- Phototherapy or Blood Transfusion for Severe Neonatal Jaundice
- Premature birth
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs. As this product has no savings or investment feature, there is no cash value if the policy ends or if the policy is terminated prematurely.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs.
The information on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to these insurance products in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions of the product brochures, the English version shall prevail.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as of 12 October 2022.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Here are 4 important insurance plans to consider for your family
For most of us, family means the world. As such, you would want to take every measure to ensure that they stay protected against the many uncertainties in life.